Below are some of the recent savings account rate cuts since my Wednesday post. I'll have more updates with the new CD rates tomorrow.
- AmTrustDirect e-Savings / e-Money Market - 4.10% APY for e-Savings / 4% APY ($50K+) 3.75% APY ($25K+) 3.5% APY for e-Money Market (down from 4.60% e-Savings / 4.50% all tiers e-Money Market)
- Corus MMA - 4.32% APY (down from 4.50%)
- Flagstar MMA - 4.25% APY (down from 4.40%)
- FNBO Direct Savings - 3.85% APY (down from 4.30%)
- Capital One/Costco MMA - 3.70% APY (down from 4.05%)
- EmigrantDirect Savings - 3.60% APY (down from 4.05%)
- BancoFortuna Savings - 3.60% APY (down from 4.05%)
- GMAC MMA - 3.50% APY (down from 4.00%)
A recent Bloomberg artcle mentions that future traders are expecting the Fed to cut another one percentage point. So by summer it may be difficult to find savings account and CD rates over 3%.