Start a conversation

Miscellaneous

Latest Discussions

Medicare Now Providing For Paying Premium Online With Credit Card
Posted by: me1004  |   10 votes  |  5 comments
Medicare is now finally accepting payment online using a credit card, and no fee for doing so. Until now, if you wanted to pay with your credit card, you had to mail in the payment... read more
Catch: 2.40% On "NEW MONEY ONLY"
Posted by: RandRose  |   1 vote  |  0 comments
2.40% Online Savings Account on New Money Only "NEW MONEY ONLY" is the downfall of what otherwise sounds like a pretty good bank..... read more
Cost To Join Zoo
Posted by: rateinfo  |   1 vote  |  0 comments
Just called about zoo membership to qualify for out of area. Was told by zoo membership department that cost for one year San Diego Zoo dual membership is $350. Lesser following ye... read more
Savings Account
Posted by: Link13  |   1 vote  |  1 comment
I have a question about savings. I know that you can only withdraw 6 per month, but is there a dollar amount that you can withdraw?... read more
Pulling My Money Out Of Here
Posted by: BillB  |   7 votes  |  2 comments
I am pulling my money out of this fast. You'll saw what happened with Chime this week, my buddies could not use Chime account for a week due to Chime gateway processor being hacked... read more
Brink's Prepaid Mastercard Debit Card Offer 5% APY Savings Account
Posted by: me1004  |   21 votes  |  7 comments
I was just watching a commercial on TV for Brink's Prepard Mastercard debit card, and it says you can get a 5% savings account with it. I have confirmed that at the Brink's Money W... read more
California To Open "Local Banks"
Posted by: carly  |   3 votes  |  1 comment
California just passed a law to allow local communities to open their own banks. Details are sketchy but it sounds like it's in response to the need for banks to handle marijuana m... read more
CIT And Popular Direct Access Both Down
Posted by: Buckeyes  |   1 vote  |  1 comment
At the exact same time as of 5 ET. The 2 companies also happen to use the exact same software. This is quite troubling. Its always great posting my interest on the first so they be... read more
CO 360 Money Market Beneficiaries Now Allowed!
Posted by: enduser  |   2 votes  |  0 comments
I was looking over some of the options on my CO 360 MM account that I recently opened to get the $500 bonus, and I noticed that they have now added a link to add beneficiaries. I c... read more
"Narrative Economics," Robert Shiller
Posted by: Carpline  |   3 votes  |  2 comments
Robert Schiller (Sterling Professor of Economics at Yale University) has a new book coming out on October 1. "In a world in which internet troll farms attempt to influence foreign... read more
Article On A Cashless Society
Posted by: garyh1961  |   2 votes  |  1 comment
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/savings-risk-cashless-world-coming-144512361.html... read more
Scary Thought On This Article. US Loses Control Of Drug Supplies
Posted by: garyh1961  |   2 votes  |  1 comment
https://www-nbcnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1052376?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=http... read more
Lake Michigan's Reward Checking Account
Posted by: Ally6770  |   1 vote  |  0 comments
10 debits for any amount used as a debit or credit, look at account 4 times a month on line and a direct deposit. 3% on up to $15,000. Open to anyone. I have had this account since... read more
Time For Action
Posted by: chris100  |   1 vote  |  3 comments
Given the various (identical) negative experiences shared by a number of applicants and potential entrapment by the bank (as clearly the bank is not interested opening the accounts... read more
Regulators Are Questioning This Fintech (Betterment)
Posted by: hugosalinas  |   3 votes  |  3 comments
Scary... Wealthfront is also on its radar. They all use real banks to hold your money. https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/07/24/betterment-faces-questions-from-regulator-after-launchin... read more
Seamless Wealth Transfer
Posted by: NYCDoug  |   11 votes  |  3 comments
Some good news, for a change . . . If you find yourself in the fortunate/unfortunate position as sole beneficiary of a significant inheritance, I'll spare you my trial & error... read more
Fed Question
Posted by: July2022  |   8 votes  |  8 comments
I am not an economic guru but during hard economic times doesnt the Fed try reducing interest rates to spur the economy forward? The question is: If rates are already rock bottom... read more
Rewards And Kasasa Checking Tip
Posted by: csmith77  |   6 votes  |  0 comments
Sometimes you find that you have miscalculated how many charges you have done to meet the Rewards or Kasasa checking or savings requirements and you need one or two more charges. U... read more
Still A Good Choice For Idle Money
Posted by: AustinPublicSpy  |   1 vote  |  2 comments
The Fed in an attempt to save face for overly aggressive rate hikes, has followed through with the anticipated rate cut of 25 bps. And of course we all know of the preemptive cut a... read more
Navy Federal Customer Service
Posted by: Bozo  |   14 votes  |  4 comments
I was impressed. Just joined up last week, and had a question or two. The phone tree is relatively simple, and the CSR (who answered on the first ring) helpful. First impressions... read more

The financial institution, product, and APY (Annual Percentage Yield) data displayed on this website is gathered from various sources and may not reflect all of the offers available in your region. Although we strive to provide the most accurate data possible, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The content displayed is for general information purposes only; always verify account details and availability with the financial institution before opening an account. Contact [email protected] to report inaccurate info or to request offers be included in this website. We are not affiliated with the financial institutions included in this website.