Win an iPad
Update - November 19th, 2010
This sweepstakes has ended. Congratulations to our winner Kimberly Coudreaut. See our post announcing the winner for more info.
DepositAccounts just launched a new Facebook page and Twitter account and we're giving away a new iPad to help get the word out. Help us spread the word about our Facebook and Twitter pages and it could be yours.
We are hosting a sweepstakes to determine the winner. The sweepstakes begins on October 18th and will run until 11:59 PM ET on November 18th.
How to Enter
There are two easy ways to enter, via Facebook or Twitter. You may enter once per method, for a total of two entries per person. On November 19th, we will pick one winner from the eligible entries to receive the new iPad. You must remain a Facebook fan or Twitter follower through the end of November 19th in order to remain eligible.
- Facebook - To enter via Facebook, visit http://www.facebook.com/DepositAccounts and fan our Facebook page. Then post a comment on our wall mentioning what you like most about the site.
- Twitter - Follow @depositaccounts and post a status update mentioning what you love about depositaccounts. Be sure to use @depositaccounts in your tweet.
For those of you who are new to the site, our goal is to make it extremely simple to find the best savings rates on savings account, checking accounts and CDs. We have over 60,000 rates from banks and credit unions across the country as well as health statistics and detailed reviews on most banks. Take a moment to look around, we're fairly confident you'll find something you love.
1. Introduction – DepositAccounts.com (Sponsor) is offering an Online Sweepstakes (Sweepstakes). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility – Entrant must be 18 years of age or older as of October 18th, 2010 and a resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia. This sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States.
3. Start and End Dates – Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 am E.T. on Monday, October 18th, 2010 and ends at 11:59:59 PM E.T. on Thursday, November 18th, 2010.
4. How to Enter
Method 1: - Fan the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/DepositAccounts and post a message on our wall stating what you love about the site. Remain a Facebook fan through the end of the day, November 19th, 2010.
Method 2: - Follow @depositaccounts on twitter and post a tweet containing @depositaccounts stating what you love about the site. Remain a Twitter follower through the end of the day, November 19th, 2010.
No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
You may also enter this sweepstakes via postal mail by submitting a post card containing name and physical address or email address to:
Bank Review Sweepstakes
c/o Deposits Online, LLC
PO Box 660675 # 61488
Dallas, TX 75266-0675
5. Drawing – Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries on Thursday, November 18th, 2010 by DepositAccounts.com whose decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstake. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by Facebook, Twitter or mail.
6. Prizes – The following prize will be awarded: One 16GB iPad with Wi-Fi. Total value of prize is $499.
7. Conditions – Sponsor will have the right to publish the winner’s username and a screenshot of the winning Facebook or Twitter post. By participating, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotions agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever.
8. Miscellaneous - If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Announcement of Winner – At the conclusion of the contest the winner will be posted at http://www.depositaccounts.com/content/ipad-contest.html