AmericaNet BankAmericaNet Bank Locations
200 South Rockwell Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73128
AmericaNet Bank is headquartered in Oklahoma City and is the 114st largest bank in the state of Oklahoma. It is also the 4,290th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1969 and as of December of 2012, it had grown to 47 employees at 2 locations. AmericaNet Bank's money market rates are 3X the national average, and it has a 4-star health rating.
Several recent postings have warned about dormant account fees. I just checked a small account I have at AmericaNet and found that they have charged me $100 over the past ten months due to the fact that I have not used this account since F
The three internet banks that are under the Huckabay family of banks have reopened their Rewards Checking accounts to new customers. A few months ago these banks reopened their Mega Money Market accou ...
Evantage Bank and its two sister banks, AmericaNet Bank and Redneck Bank have announced that they will be raising their Mega Money Market Account rate from 1.00% to 1.10% APY effective November 22, 20 ...
AmericaNet Bank is once again having problems. First, their ACH transfer service is down indefinitely and now one can't even log into your account. The CSR on the phone did not have any information regarding an estimated time when it will be up for access
- 1/25 - Bank-To-Bank Transfer Service Discontinued (Forum)
- 11/16 - "Gotchas" In The Americanet Bank Online Agreement And Disclosure (Forum)
- 6/21 - Americanet, Evantage, Redneck Banks Cutting Rates By 0.25% (Forum)
- 3/17 - Rate Cut At America Net Bank Mega Money Market Checking Account (Forum)
- 2/23 - Americanet Bank Cuts Rate On Rewards Checking From 3.75% To 3.25% APY (Forum)
- 2/6 - AmericaNet's Mega Money Market & Rewards Checking are Sold Out
- 1/11 - Americanet 3.75%RCA 10K Cap/1% >10K 10 Debit Txns (Forum)
- 1/11 - Today's Top 3 Liquid Bank Accounts: Checking, Savings & Money Market
- 10/15 - Update on My Short List of Top Online Savings Accounts
- 10/7 - Rate Cuts Announced at Evantage, AmericaNet and Redneck Bank
- 8/27 - Internet Savings Accounts - Is Rate Chasing Still Worthwhile?
- 8/6 - Top Money Market Rate Continues at AmericaNet Bank and Evantage Bank
- 6/7 - Another Reader Hit By Americanet's Inactivity Fee (Forum)
- 6/3 - Update on the Huckabay's Internet Banks and Their Top Rates
- 3/11 - Savings Accounts Remain Competitive at Redneck Bank and its Two Sister Banks
- 4/22 - Rate Cuts at Redneck Bank and Its Sister Banks
- 3/12 - News and Updates for Redneck Bank and Its Two Sister Banks
- 1/5 - 4.00% Reward Checking Account at AmericaNet Bank - Nationally Available
Checking | Money Market
AmericaNet Bank Checking Account Rates
AmericaNet Bank Money Market Rates
Data for Q4 2012
4 out of 5