615 Merrick Avenue
Westbury, NY 11590
AmTrustDirect is headquartered in Westbury and is the 5th largest bank in the state of New York. It is also the 39th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1859 and as of March of 2013, it had grown to 2,160 employees at 245 locations. AmTrustDirect's money market rates are 2X the national average, and it boasts a 5-star health rating.
It has been a while since I last took a look at AmTrustDirect . With the top rate of its Premium e-Money Market Account, I thought it was worth another look. AmTrustDirect has been around for a while, ...
Hi everyone, Just curious to see if anybody has any experiences with Amtrust and their emoney market account? If so, how are the ACH transfers? How many days do they take? AMEX cut their rate again so I'm shopping around for a new account. Thanks fo
New York Community Bank acquired AmTrust Bank in December 2009 when AmTrust Bank failed. New York Community Bank has continued to operate AmTrust as one of its divisions. You can open accounts online ...
AmTrust Direct is now part of New York Community Bank. AmTrust Bank failed on December 2009 and New York Community Bank assumed all deposits. It's common for acquiring banks to have some deposit deal ...
- 1/25 - AmTrust Direct Back with 1.70% APY 12-Month CD [BestCashCow] (Forum)
- 11/26 - Troubles at AmTrust Bank
- 10/15 - Another New Savings Account at AmTrustDirect
- 9/19 - 4.25% 6-Month Online CD at AmTrustDirect
- 9/12 - AmTrustDirect Raises CD Rates, 6-Month CD Yield is Now 4.15%
- 8/1 - AmTrustDirect's New 4.00% e-Savings Account Promotion
- 7/24 - AmTrustDirect Raises CD Rates, 12-Month CD Yield is Now 4.30%
- 7/15 - AmTrustDirect Raises CD Rates, 12-Month CD Yield is Now 4.15%
- 6/12 - AmTrustDirect Raises CD Rates - 4.00% APY for One Year and Longer
- 2/22 - More Falling Savings Account Rates - Big Drop at OneUnited
- 2/4 - AmTrustDirect's $50 Bonus for 3 Months of Automated Transfers
- 1/24 - AmTrustDirect's 5.11% 3-Month Guarantee on its e-Savings Account
- 10/18 - More Falling Yields at Online Savings Accounts: Capital One, AmTrustDirect, Zions
- 10/16 - AmTrustDirect Introduces e-Savings Account with 5.36% APY for 90 Days
- 9/21 - Falling Saving Account Rates: GMAC, AmTrustDirect, Apple, BofA DoW Money Market
- 8/22 - AmTrustDirect e-Money Market Yield Falls to 5.31%
- 7/19 - AmTrustDirect Money Market Account Can Now Be Opened with $1
- 2/15 - AmTrustDirect Raises e-Money Market Account to 5.36%
Money Market | CD
AmTrustDirect Money Market Rates
AmTrustDirect CD Rates
Data for Q1 2013
5 out of 5