327 North 17th Avenue
Wausau , WI 54401
Just noticed on the home page of Incredible Bank's website. Rates are down for both the Checking and Money Market accounts. Checking is now 0.71% (a drop of 10 basis points, from 0.81%), Money Market is now 0.91% (a drop of 5 basis points, from 0.96%).
Last month I reported on Incredible Bank’s new monthly maintenance fee for its checking account. Incredible Bank has emailed its customers regarding a change it has decided to make. The fee will still ...
Incredible Bank has sent an email to its checking account customers informing them of a new monthly maintenance fee that will take effect on June 1, 2013. In summary, checking account customers will h ...
Incredible Bank Money Market yield fell on 1/22/2013 to 1.01% APY for balances under $250,000. This had been 1.05% APY. The portion of the balance at or above $250,000 continues to earn 0.45%. The 1.05% APY had held since July 28, 2012.
- 12/27 - Replacing Savings Accounts with an Interest Checking Account
- 11/10 - Website Temporarily Unavailable (Forum)
- 11/9 - Incredible Bank's 3-Year Anniversary - Comparing Its Rate History
- 9/21 - Unable To Login To Incredible Bank Account - Day Two (Forum)
- 6/12 - Incredible Bank's Parent Partially Pays Back TARP Funds (Forum)
- 5/25 - Rate Tables Outdated For Incredible Bank Cds (Forum)
- 5/23 - Money Market Rate Leaders with Some History
- 5/8 - Why Some Checking Accounts Have Higher Rates Than Savings Accounts
- 4/21 - How Come Some Checking Accounts Pay A Higher Interest Than Savings Account? (Forum)
- 10/31 - Incredible Bank's 2-Year Anniversary
- 8/18 - Incredible Bank CD Rate Cuts (Forum)
- 8/18 - Internet Checking Rate Drop (Forum)
- 8/15 - New Rate Tiers of Incredible Bank's Money Market Account
- 6/3 - Incredible Bank Offers New Internet CDs
- 6/3 - New Short-Term Cds (Forum)
- 5/5 - Incredible Bank's New Money Market Account
- 3/4 - Incredible Bank Cuts Checking Account Rates But CD Rates Hold
- 2/15 - Another High Yield Savings Account is Sold Out - Today's Best Choices?
- 2/14 - New Competitive 1-Year and 18-Month CD Rates at Incredible Bank - Available Nationwide
- 2/12 - New 12 And 18 Month Cds At Incredible Bank (Forum)
- 12/27 - Incredible Bank's New 1-Year CD and the Problem with 1-Year CDs
- 11/17 - After One Year Has Incredible Bank Remained Incredible?
- 9/22 - Internet Checking Accounts with the Best Interest Rates
- 8/27 - Internet Savings Accounts - Is Rate Chasing Still Worthwhile?
- 8/20 - Drip, Drip, Droop (Forum)
- 7/22 - Five Best Regular Interest Checking Accounts Available Nationwide
- 6/30 - Incredible Bank's Hot 1-Year CD Deal is Over - Alternatives?
- 6/13 - The Best 12-Month CD Rate Available Nationwide at Incredible Bank - EXPIRED
- 6/12 - Incrediblebank Blended 12 mo CD (Forum)
- 4/30 - Incredible Bank Announces a Rate Cut Effective May 3rd
- 4/14 - Has Incredible Bank Remained Incredible?
- 3/29 - Updates on Incredible Bank and its High-Yield Checking Account (Forum)
- 2/22 - Pretty Ridiculous To Have A Checking Account That Charges You $20 (Forum)
- 2/19 - Incredible Bank Cuts Checking Account Rate (Forum)
- 2/19 - The Have Cut The Rate To 1 (Forum)
- 2/10 - 2.02% APR On Checking Up To $250 (Forum)
- 1/26 - Reviews of Incredible Bank's 2.02% Internet Checking Account (Forum)
Checking | Money Market | CD
Incredible Bank Checking Account Rates
There is a $1,000 minimum deposit required to open the account. Once opened, there is no minimum balance requirement to earn the top yield or to avoid a monthly fee.
Incredible Bank Money Market Rates
Incredible Bank CD Rates
Data for Q4 2012
4 out of 5