Delta Community Credit Union Reviews

Would Not Recommend

In the last year, or so, there has been a definite drop in the quality of service. Long time employees who were super friendly and community oriented are no longer with the company. Instead, I continue to be frustrated by employees who simply don't know what they are doing. I have spoken with a VP about my concerns. I don't get the impression he has ever worked in a branch because his answers are vague and he sounds unsure of what he is saying. I would go down the street and not subject yourself and your money to people who aren't competent.

The Best Credit Union In Georgia

Delta Community Credit union gave me a car loan at 4% cheaper than a Bank would with the same exact credit score. I also get way more interest in my savings and checking accounts and there are no monthly charges or minimum balances.

Have Been A Member Of Delta Community Credit Union For A Quarter Of A Century.

Have had accounts at various financial institutions since I was a preteen, and have had very good service with Delta Community Credit Union for a quarter of a century.     I have used my accounts online, so I rarely have been in a branch.    Many Americans use the internet to do their banking all around the clock.    Since branches cost money which customers pay for, it is cheaper to use the internet and ATMs.     I hope Delta Community Credit Union keeps up the great service.   Thank you.

Nothing But Good Experiences!

I've been using this CU for years, and I've always had good experiences. The customer service has always been good, they've always been very accommodating, and all of my physical encounters have been fine. A few of those that work at my local branch recognize me and are very kind- I would recommend them!

Its Obvious Big Bank Employees Write These Reviews

Delta Community CU is the best. They pay me interest on savings and checking. As an economics teacher I teach my students how to save their money. I refinanced my auto loan for 3% cheaper at DCCU than i had at a big bank even though i had the same credit score.

All Big banks care about is executive pay, paying for buildings and paying shareholders. Which is why DCCU is the best!

Great CU, Awful Website.

I love this CU because they have great customer service reps and always have snacks in the lobby. I like the convienance of full access to my other CU this is a huge plus.  Also they have very convienant locations.

But their website is awful.  It is clunky, you must dig and dig for even the most basic things.  I often find myself searching for the same thing each time i need to use it.  But the worst is the Online Bill PAY.  OMG! this is garbage!  No billing lookup, no catagories, no electronic billing statements, the money is pulled from your account days before it is sent and on and on.  Just a load of garbage.

I am keeping my other CU just to do ONline bill Pay.

Bank Rating

We went from a bank to the Delta Community Credit Union, and it was the best choice for us due to the incompetence of the banks we were using.