The Bank of FayettevilleThe Bank of Fayetteville Locations
One South Block Avenue
Fayetteville, AR 72701
The Bank of Fayetteville is headquartered in Fayetteville and is the 37th largest bank in the state of Arkansas. It is also the 1,922nd largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1987 and as of December of 2012, it had grown to 105 employees at 8 locations. The Bank of Fayetteville has a 3-star health rating.
I received notice via US mail that BOF will close my account effective July 25th. Reason stated is "narrowing focus to local customer base". It's currently at 1% for up to $10K.
BOF (Billie Pelton, EVO COO) announced dropping their Smart Checking (RCA) rate cap to 15k effective 3/15/12 due to "effects we are experiencing from additional regulatory burden." No change in rate (2.03%) or min. requirements (10 debit, 1 ach, e-state
Very impressed they gave over a full month's notice and by regular mail. Their personnel have been very nice, so that's reassuringly consistent with their customer service. (fyi: Current qualifying period ends 1/10/11, the next full one ends 2/7/11, so
The list of nationally available reward checking accounts has shrunk again. Liberty Bank 's reward checking is still offering 3.01% APY on balances up to $25K (as of 1/6/11). It was one the very few n ...
- 12/7 - The Bank Of Fayetteville Cuts Its Reward Checking Account Yield To 2.25% (Forum)
- 11/29 - Best Reward Checking Accounts for Large Balance Caps
- 11/2 - 5 Best Reward Checking Accounts Available Nationwide - Updated for November
- 9/8 - Newly Updated List of the 5 Best Reward Checking Accounts Available Nationwide
- 5/13 - The Bank of Fayetteville Cuts Its Reward Checking Account Rate (Forum)
- 5/13 - Rate Dropped To 2 (Forum)
Checking | Savings | Money Market | CD | IRA
The Bank of Fayetteville Checking Account Rates
The Bank of Fayetteville Savings Account Rates
The Bank of Fayetteville Money Market Rates
The Bank of Fayetteville CD Rates
The Bank of Fayetteville IRA Rates
Data for Q4 2012
3 out of 5