Dedicated to Deposits: Deals, Data, and Discussion
Featured Savings Rates
Featured Accounts
Back to General Questions/Other

Unable To Login To Incredible Bank Account - Day Two

Friday, September 21, 2012 - 1:00 PMIncredible Bank - Details
Yesterday and, so far, today I have been unable to login to my account at Incredible Bank. Every time I've tried to do so, using the "Muscle My Money" (i.e., account management) tab, I get an error message from netteller: "an error occurred while processing your request." Yet, just to see whether the problem is specific to Incredible Bank or if it is endemic to all banks using netteller, I decided to check NewBank, which also uses netteller, and was able to login to my accounts. Does anyone know anything about this? Is it possible that a small bank like Incredible Bank is under cyber attack like Chase and BOA? I haven't called Incredible Bank yet, since I didn't have urgent business to transact, but if this persists much longer I shall call. I'll post whatever I learn, unless someone who knows more than I do at this point replies to this post first.
WilWil242 posts since
Feb 26, 2010
Rep Points: 1,281
1. Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 12:42 AM
Me too.  I got "An Error Occurred While Processing Your Request" when clicking the "User Name:" field in the "Online Banking" box of page https://www.incrediblebank.com/
incrediblebankincrediblebank1 posts since
Sep 23, 2012
Rep Points: 1
2. Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 6:12 PM
At least now Incredible Bank realizes it has a problem: website now has message stating "we are currently experiencing connectivity issues. Thank you for your patience."
WilWil242 posts since
Feb 26, 2010
3. Monday, September 24, 2012 - 12:50 PM
I called Incredible Bank this morning (Monday, 9/24/12) and found out there is a work-around for this problem.  You can go to their Parent Company website-www.rivervalleybank.com and then use your Incredible Bank sign-on and password, and you will be able to access your banking information and make any transfers that you need.  I just did this and it works.

OC Steve
ocsteveocsteve14 posts since
Jan 17, 2010
Rep Points: 58
4. Monday, September 24, 2012 - 4:54 PM
ocsteve: I was actually wondering about that very thing. But after I saw the website's message, I figured that they should have the problem fixed soon and to just be patient (again, I didn't have urgent business to transact yet). Well, about half an hour ago I was able to access my account through the usual Incredible Bank website. But thanks for your input -- it would have been valuable information had the connectivity problem at the Incredible Bank website lasted much longer!
WilWil242 posts since
Feb 26, 2010