Dedicated to Deposits: Deals, Data, and Discussion
Featured Savings Rates
Featured Accounts
Back to Budgeting and Taxes

Money Mistakes People Make

Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 2:36 PM
From MarketWatch.com:

How to stop making these 3 money mistakes - MarketWatch

Love this news: "“News flash—none of us are getting out of here alive,” says Ms. Eddy."

Over-Spending, Enabling, and Denying.  In addition, greed,wrong strategy for investment, and pride are a few hidden money traps. 

I see many people have the false security with money, thinking that money is everything and they've got it made.  The fact is that money cannot buy happiness (to a certain degree). 
51hh51hh1,462 posts since
Jan 16, 2010
Rep Points: 6,352
1. Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 3:05 PM
You know I don't know about other people's kids but I really resent these articles referring to our adult kids as "good for nothing"!  "I" would not be alive to post on this forum if it were not for my DD and when she hit really hard times not due to her making, I was willing to cash in as many CDs as it took to support her!  What right do they have to class "all" kids as "good for nothing" just because they got a rotten apple.  My DD is the joy of my life and it is sad they can't seem to say the same about theirs.  Whoever wrote that article must really hate their own kid or they could never say that about "any" one's kids.  
paoli2paoli21,149 posts since
Aug 10, 2011
Rep Points: 5,128