Pasadena Service Federal Credit Union currently has a High Yield Reward Checking at 3.01% APY and here are the requirements Pasadena Service FCU:
People who live, work, worship or attend school in, Altadena, Arcadia, Pasadena, San Marino, Sierra Madre, South Pasadena, and the unincorporated area of 91107. *Spouses and immediate family members of members are also eligible for membership. Vernon Commerce FCU
: Persons who meet any of the following qualifications:
- Members and employees of members, present and retired, of the following: Vernon Commerce Federal Credit Union, Huntington Park Chamber of Commerce, Industrial Council of the City of Commerce
- Employees of businesses in or headquartered in the geographic area of the following city/city-areas: Vernon; Huntington Park; Bell Gardens; Bell; Commerce; Maywood; Portions of the City of Los Angeles, between Alameda and Indiana Street, south of Olympic Blvd.; Unincorporated county areas within those boundaries and unincorporated areas of East Los Angeles
- Employees of: Nuclear Valve Division, Borg Warner Corporation; A&B Transportation Services, Inc.
- Immediate families of members and un-remarried spouse of deceased members
- Employees and immediate members of credit union employees
This account offers a higher dividend rate every month you meet the following requirements:
- Must receive statements electronically
- Must have a minimum of 1 monthly automated debit from or credit (ACH) into the account
- Must have 12 debit card transactions posted during the monthly statement cycle
If you do not meet the minimum requirements for this account, your account will earn the minimum dividend rate as stated on the Rate Schedule.
This is a variable rate account. Actual rate and yield may change at any time. Minimum Deposit Requirement
The minimum deposit required for you to open a High Yield Checking Account is $25.