Affirm Reviews

Horrible And A Waste Of Time!

Affirm SUCKS! there are many better options. They are a sham and select on what they approve u for. Which is mostly garbage!

One star is generous. I’d give 5 minus stars if I could. I have great credit and purchase many things, but affirm is beyond horrible and not worth it!

AVOID Using This Group!

AFFIRM is sending (emailing) notices or overdue payments, however I have yet to receive a statement; not by mail or email, and I don't see where to find it on their website.
Additionally, items were returned but apparently, they claim not receive notices or returned/credited item. AVOID using this group!

Great Place To Park Savings

i just opened an savings account here through the app and it was easy. there is no access to the savings account anywhere else but the app which is good for me. ACH transfers should be sufficient for paying a few bills or transferring to other accounts as i am currently doing with other online savings accounts all of which are high yield savings but not as high as Affirm

Terrible Customer Service

When initially opening the account there was a problem with the direct deposit. Because actual funds are managed by Cross River Bank they couldn't tell me anything NOR could Cross River. It took 2 to 3 weeks to sort out. Now they have frozen my account and refuse to provide a reason why. They also refuse to tell me how long that will take. It has been 10 days. I have no issues with any accounts at traditional banking institutions. AVOID AFFIRM AT ALL COSTS

Actually Very Easy To Open

I was a little concerned with the lack of reviews on Affirm. I went ahead and gave them a try anyway because of the decent APY. Opening an account was actually very easy, but it has to be done in the app since there is no web access. The app functions wonderfully. Transfers seem to move very quickly when pushed from an external account to Affirm. Linking within the Affirm app was accomplished with Plaid (owned by Visa), with an option for micro deposits for institutions that don't have Plaid functionality yet. Another concern I had was that since Affirm is a credit/micro loan provider that they would do a hard pull for me to sign up. I was pleasantly surprised that there was no hard pull for sign up. Overall I am happy with Affirm and Cross River Bank so far. If you don't mind using the app only, don't hesitate.

Great Interest Rate For Savings

This is an honest review! I opened the account on my phone app very easily and fast. I am ok that this account functions mainly on the app. I am getting 1.3%, much better than anything out there right now!! And it is FDIC insured.

Unable To Open Account

Could open account on app, so tried on a desktop.
Not an easy process.
Need to take 1) photo of yourself 2) front of ID 3) back of ID and 4) yourself with ID
After you upload all of those, it doesn't like the quality of your photos,
but you don't know which one, so you have to do all of them over.
Then after waiting for processing you get
"Based on an eligibility check, we can't create an account for you just yet."

The financial institution, product, and APY (Annual Percentage Yield) data displayed on this website is gathered from various sources and may not reflect all of the offers available in your region. Although we strive to provide the most accurate data possible, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The content displayed is for general information purposes only; always verify account details and availability with the financial institution before opening an account. Contact [email protected]itaccounts.com to report inaccurate info or to request offers be included in this website. We are not affiliated with the financial institutions included in this website.