Bremer Bank Reviews

Worst Bank In The World

Had safe deposit box, sent back 2 keys and in writing years ago, told them to close box, but because I didn't sign their FORM they keep sending me bills and today blocked me from opening another bank acct.

RUN AWAY FROM THIS BANK

I have been with Bremer for almost a decade and the longer I continue banking with them, the worse they get. I use the auto pay feature to pay my bills. Lately I've been getting late fees because they bills are not paid on time, even though I have them set to pay at least one day before their due, so I backed the due date even more on Bremer's end.... Jokes on me because my mobile deposit didn't go through (and it's my fault for not checking my email) -- they charged 3 overdraft fees when the checks hadn't even cleared the other end stating I had insufficient funds -- but the checks hadn't even made it to the other end!! So I called to complain about this really shady sort of way to do business, I get told the check does this 10 day thing to the Federal Deposit and blah blah blah (bologna), then get told their online bill pay is actually through some other 3rd party.. So when you read Bremer's disclosure and it casually states in the online personal banking that, "It is our general policy to treat your account information as confidential. However, we will disclose information to third parties about your account or the transactions you make ONLY in the following situations:
1. Where it is necessary for completing transactions...." What they're really doing is giving ALL YOUR ACCOUNT INFO to some unnamed 3rd party. I do not like that. At. All. Neither should you.
The people at the Princeton location are nice, but the bank as a whole has really become a greedy place. All they want is your money and they'll spew out whatever it takes to justify their actions when they take it.
I'm pulling out of this bank ASAP and am making ABSOLUTE CERTAIN that any/all businesses I work with in the future are not affiliated with Bremer.

Great Bank!

Bremer Bank is an outstanding organization. I have always received great customer service here.

An added bonus is that they are owned by a nonprofit...The Otto Bremer Foundation. Profits are paid up to the foundation who then makes gifts in Bremer communities.

What A Waste

Just deposited a check in my account so I could pay my credit card bill online, paid the credit card bill when I got home and they charged me $35 for an overdraft fee. Do not use Bremer, there are tons of other better banks out there.

DO NOT BANK HERE!!!

DO NOT bank at Bremer if you can help it. They have TERRIBLE customer service. Just had an emergency money situation with my sister passing away unexpectedly, and they REFUSED to help me by waiving a small fee I incurred because of the situation. I have been nothing but a model customer for them for 10 years and they said there was nothing they could do. UNACCEPTABLE!