Canvas Credit Union Reviews

Poor Customer Service

Posted by: Damion | Jan 17, 2019

Unacceptable customer service. I've had problems a couple of times since PSCU changed to Canvas. Call customer service and always get the same agent. Problems NEVER resolved and agent has a bad attitude. Ask for a supervisor, waited on hold 40 minutes and never got a supervisor.

Canvas Very Bad Customer Service

Posted by: Phlouth | Oct 8, 2018

Extremely long hold times. Agents are not competent. Looking for another CU to do business with.

Loved PSC- Now That It's Canvas It's Terrible

Posted by: Annew | Oct 4, 2018

I loved Public Service Credit Union but overnight it became terrible under Canvas. I cannot get ahold of anyone to ask basic questions, and when I went to pay off my vehicle they said it would take 7-10 days to receive the title. It's been almost 1 month and they are saying it was only sent out 2 weeks ago and I'll have to call back (and wait on a 10 minute hold) to go to the DMV... Unacceptable. Customer service was a priority under PSC but now it's just a regular huge bank who doesn't care about it's customers.

Don’T Bother

I’ve been a member for a few years now and have had enough. I deposited 12,000 dollars from another one of my banks to cover my credit card from Public Service Credit Union. They released 500 dollars right away. My check cleared a day later so after 2 days I haven’t received the rest of the funds so I called them up. Their policy is that within another day or two, they would release another 4500 dollars and 5 days after that they would release the rest of the funds. This adds up to 7 business days after my check cleared that they would release the funds. Horrible customer service and even worse policy rules. I called 3 other credit unions and they don’t do anything close to what I’m experiencing with PSCU.
I am leaving PSCU as quickly as I can

Savings Account

I had never considered a credit union until I bought a new car and the loan went to them. I opened a savings account because of the amazing service they gave me with the car. The customer service was great and they answered all of my questions. I was leery at first because I always though credit unions were expensive, but there are no fees associated with my savings account. I have the app on my phone as well as online banking. Both are very easy to navigate and give me the most up to date information that I am looking for. The only thing that I am not fond of is that when I do have to go inside to do my banking, the line seems to always be very long. I try to do as much online and mobile that I can to avoid going inside the credit union. I am thinking about switching all of my banking over to the credit union.

I Love My Credit Union!

I've been with Public Service since I was fourteen years old. I have never had any issues with getting the services I need and almost always have a wonderful customer service rep. My checking account is free, they always offer me credit tracking services and suggest other lines I might be interested in. I've had my debit card stole twice now and within 2 days I had all of my money back. The individuals who work at the various branches really take an interest in your misfortunes and seem genuinely willing to help you. Will never go to another banking institution ever again, at least not while living in Colorado. The branches are always clean, sometimes they offer free snacks or cookies at Christmas time. The branches are conveniently located and I rarely wait in line for service.

Public Service

Public Service Credit Union is the best place I have ever banked. Every time I have a question or problem they handle it quickly and discretely. I would highly recommend using Public Service for your banking needs. The best part about banking at a credit union is that when you deposit funds they are available immediately. Also, they offer all the normal products that banks do such as, mortgages, car loans, credit cards, etc.