Logix Federal Credit Union Reviews

Times Have Changed

LOGIX is not the same bank as in the past. Besides anemic savings and CD rates they discontinued their annual loyalty dividend, claiming that building new comfortable corporate offices better served its members. But even worse is the new policy of charging a $5 monthly fee for customers who do not maintain an aggregate balance of $1,000 at all times. LOGIX has now adopted the personality of the “big boys”. From 5 stars to none, have to give the lowest available, one.

Logix Federal Credit Union has been solid, dependable and up to date.

My membership with Logix Credit Union began with Lockheed Federal Credit Union. I joined when I lived in the Los Angeles area, near Burbank, which was their main branch and have been a member since the 1990s. They more recently changed their name and have maintained their tradition of great customer service and making members feel valued. They offer full services, are customer oriented and going into the branch or on the phone are good at making me feel like a valued member.
I now live in Arizona and bank online and by phone. Either way their service has been great. They process requests quickly, in a friendly manner and give accurate information. I have checking, a debit card and savings accounts with them and have had no issues or problems. They have been rock solid and always there when I have needed them.

The Best Credit Union

I have been banking with Logix for many years, dating back to when it was known as Lockheed Federal Credit Union. I have two savings accounts, a checking account and a money market account. I could not be happier with all of them. They do not charge any fees for their accounts, and they only require a $5 daily minimum balance for all accounts except certain savings accounts. Their interest rates are very competitive. In fact, I have switched my savings account from another bank over to Logix so that I could receive their higher interest rate. Their customer service has always been fantastic. All of their employees are very polite and always so willing to help with whatever their clients need. My only complaint about Logix is their website and mobile app. They are both hit and miss. Sometimes they will not work very well. Other than that, I am completely satisfied with Logix and would highly recommend them.

Excellent credit union!!!

Don't be fooled by the name, they call themselves Logix Banking but this is what was formally known as Lockheed Federal Credit Union. They use the term "bank" as they were afraid too many people thought they wouldn't be able to join, but this is not the case, they accept everybody. My star ratings do reflect the fact that I have been always treated with respect, courtesy, and professionalism with this credit union. All of the tellers are consistently friendly, and they have very competitive loan rates.
Also, their online and mobile banking services offer everything a regular fee bank has, without all those pesky fees.
You know the best part? In the past two years, I've received a "loyalty reward" of 25.00 deposited to my savings account. They can do this because they are a non-profit and can pass their profit back onto the members. So, not only do enjoy very low or no fees, you get an annual loyalty bonus from them.
I don't know why anyone would want to do business at a regular for profit bank. Their online checking, savings, and bill pay system is very easy and intuitive. They also have smartphone check deposit, and it is flawless! I highly recommend Logix!

Great Products

I had a few accounts with Wells Fargo and noticed the day after i opened my accounts I had a credit card that i didn't apply for. I didn't request anything from Wells and decided to close my account. As I was walking I noticed this credit union and saw a representative greet me at the door. I've never been to a bank where they were humble and polite so i decided to open an account and get to know the Banker. They are very helpful and have been with them for over 3+ years.

Excellent Credit Union-Why pay the fees?

I have been a member of the bank for several years now. Actually, Logix Smarter Banking is actually a credit union and used to be called Lockheed Federal Credit Union.
I cannot say enough good things about this bank. They are always very courteous, and have all of the same services as a regular bank. The differences are their fees are very low compared to many banks. Their online website and bill pay are first class, and they do have an app for check deposit that is first class. Their online bill pay is very intuitive and is seamless.
The icing on the cake is besides having very low fees, every year for the past 3 years, I've been getting a 25.00 dollar loyalty reward deposited to my savings account! They can do this as they are a non-profit, so they pass any profit back to the members. You will not regret joining this bank.