Quorum Federal Credit Union Reviews

NO RESPECT

Terribly rude and offensive process in actually trying to give them business. New to the area so I inquired about opening an account and services provided and was met with discriminatory questions to funnel out what type of customer I would be, and therefore the type of service I would receive. Stay away from this place.

Horrible Service

Had a remaining loan balance of .14 due to misinformation and five dollars in a savings . I asked if they could pay off the loan with the money I had in the savings account. They refused to do it and demanded me to send in a payment. It cost more for the company to send me a bill then collect .14. I asked to speak to a manager and was told none was available. I hope any potential clients are aware of the service you will be receiving.

RATE BATE AND SWITCH

Rate on liquid savings account progressively lowers without any notification. Attempted to speak to a supervisor on two separate occasions and was informed that one was not available.

Terrible Customer Service

If you would like to be treated with respect by their management, or want convenient access to YOUR money at ALL times, I don't think you want to deal with them. I am a big believer in credit unions over banks, but I would choose a bank over Quorum any day.

Bank Elsewhere

I have been a member since they were Kraft. They do not reinvest in their company. Same problems in the 1990s they are still struggling with in 2016... spent an hour on the phone and they refused to expedite a debit card that has all of my money attached to it. Nearest branch is over 11 miles away

Horrible Stay Away

They seem to take pleasure in messing with your money.