SoFi Bank, N.A Reviews

Another Sofi Hoop

If you have put a security freeze on your Experian, Transunion or other credit bureau records, you'll likely have to remove them for SoFi Bank to review, if you're applying for a new account. Then, it'll cost you about $10 to re-freeze each account. Also, such "hard inquiries" usually impact your credit scores for about the next two years.

It might be a great bank, but for me, it'll have to be a lot "greater" to be worth the price of admission.

Sofi Is Great!

I’ve been using SoFi for a few years now. At first there were some minor hiccups but they have really matured as a financial institution. Since they merged with Golden Pacific Bank their interest rates on checking and savings have become outstanding. Qualifying for their best rate is fairly easy, just add direct deposit. Their website and mobile app work well. They have a suite of extra products along with that. They do try hard to cross sell you but every product they offer is low fee and very competitive. I can definitely recommend SoFi Bank without hesitation.

High Rate Without Lots Of Hoops

I have been shopping around for a primary checking account that has a decent APY and requires no debit transactions. SOFI offers 1% with a direct deposit. Signed up and funded account instantly through the app. Very easy. Today was the first day that I received my direct deposit. I got notice about noon on Wednesday that my federal employee paycheck that was scheduled for Friday was already available. They are now a "real" bank with their own FDIC coverage so I feel comfortable with them as my primary checking account for deposits and bill pay. Highly recommend.

So Fi Is Excellent! Easy $50 Bonus

I am extremely happy with my So Fi checking account. They refund any ATM fees instantly
and pay a great interest rate of 2.0%.
Their referral plan is amazing also. You can earn $50 for each friend that opens an account with just a $100 deposit and you both get $50. Your friend can get their own referral link to give out. Anyone interested feel free to send me a PM and I will be happy to get you a link to open your account.

Thanks

Very Pleased

I opened a sofi account 4 months ago. The 2.25 % interest on the liquid money acccount is stable and has not changed. Also can have automated investments set up if you like that, I referred a friend and we both received a 50 dollar bonus when he opened with only 100 dollars. Its worth a look. If you want the bonus you need to sign up through a referral link. If you want that tell me i wili forward anyone who ask. They have free services for people who lose there job such a s free resume writing services

Check it out