There are a good deal of cons, but for me the pros outweigh them by a lot.
* Fees are low and few.
* App is amazing. Clean and yet full of great features, like Goals, check deposit, photo attachments, memos, tags, and more.
* Scheduled Payments.
* Instantly block your card if you lose it.
* Instant notification for every purchase.
* Great customer service.
* Debit card, not credit.
* Low interest rate.
* No savings account (or any other account).
* Depositing cash is a hassle.
* No checkbooks. You can use the app to send checks to people, but you cannot write them yourself.
For more details, check out my full, detailed review:
|FDIC Certificate #||19048|
|Return on Assets - YTD||0.63%|
|Return on Equity - YTD||4.33%|
|Annual Interest Income||$1.32B|
|Assets and Liabilities|
|Assets||Q2 2017vs Q2 2016||$83.95B$86.74B|
|Loans||Q2 2017vs Q2 2016||$59.14B$60.95B|
|Deposits||Q2 2017vs Q2 2016||$66.22B$68.04B|
|Equity Capital||Q2 2017vs Q2 2016||$12.08B$12.11B|
|Loan Loss Allowance||Q2 2017vs Q2 2016||$817.0MM$843.1MM|
|Unbacked Noncurrent Loans||Q2 2017vs Q2 2016||$791.4MM$1.07B|
|Real Estate Owned||Q2 2017vs Q2 2016||$21.9MM$15.0MM|
Sorry, we do not have rate data for Simple.
Simple is an Internet only bank and does not have branch locations. Its headquarters is located at 1615 SE 3rd Ave #200 - Portland, OR 97214