Bank of the SierraBank of the Sierra Locations
90 North Main Street
Porterville, CA 93257
Bank of the Sierra is headquartered in Porterville and is the 40th largest bank in the state of California. It is also the 464th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1978 and as of December of 2012, it had grown to 399 employees at 26 locations. Bank of the Sierra's savings rates are 3X the national average, and it has a 4-star health rating.
EFF. 4/6/12 rate is cut to 1.27% for up tp $25,000
As of July 2, the RCA rate has dropped to 3.09% APY.
Bank of the Sierra has a reward savings account that is a companion account for the reward checking account. It can be useful for those who have maxed out the $25K cap on the reward checking account ...
The start of the Bank of the Sierra reward checking application now states the following: Please note that our popular Reward Checking account is limited to two accounts per household, and is currently available to residents of California and West Virgini
- 3/17 - I Have Several Rcas With Bofs And Respectfully Disagree With Many Of The Negative Posts (Forum)
- 3/10 - What An Awful Bank (Forum)
- 3/9 - I Did Not Experience Any Of The Negative Comments Stated Above (Forum)
- 2/17 - I Have Account With BS For Nearly 2 Months (Forum)
- 2/4 - Lol, Sounds Like "Sean From San Francisco" Might Be An Employee At This Company Or Have A Family (Forum)
- 1/30 - I Have A Rewards Checking Account (Forum)
- 1/5 - I Have A Rewards Checking Acccount With Them And I Tried To Open A Savings Account And They (Forum)
- 12/3 - High-Yield Reward Checking Account at Bank of the Sierra in California
- 2/19 - 5.13% 3-Month CD at a California Bank (Bank of the Sierra).
Checking | Savings | Money Market | CD
Bank of the Sierra Checking Account Rates
Bank of the Sierra Savings Account Rates
Bank of the Sierra Money Market Rates
Bank of the Sierra CD Rates
Data for Q4 2012
4 out of 5