Bank of WashingtonBank of Washington Locations
Main And Oak Streets
Washington, MO 63090
Bank of Washington is headquartered in Washington and is the 31st largest bank in the state of Missouri. It is also the 830th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1877 and as of March of 2013, it had grown to 125 employees at 6 locations. Bank of Washington has a 3-star health rating.
Bank of Washington Routing Number: 081902198
This change to their GreenAdvantage account comes just over six weeks after their last one (2.32% to 1.31%).
The Green Advantage account now gives you a little less green.
Update 9/25/09: The specials have changed, and the rates have fallen. There's now only one Super Bump Flex Certificate: 2.50% APY for 25 months. The other ones are now standard share certificates: 2.00% APY for 7 months and 2.15% APY for 13 months.The...
First Savings Bank Northwest is offering competitive rates on its CDs and money market account. The best CD deal is its Grow With Us CD which offers a 2.88% APY for an 18-month term. Minimum deposit is $500. It has an add-on feature that allows...
- 12/15 - 4.00% 7-Month Add-On CD at America's Credit Union in WA - Easy Membership
- 7/14 - iPod nano Checking Account Promotion at KeyBank - Update 2
- 12/11 - High-Yield Reward Checking Account at a Washington State CU (People's Community)
- 6/5 - 5.53% 9-Month CD at a Washington State CU (Harborstone)
- 4/20 - 5.55% 8-Month / 5.55% 30-Month CD at a Missouri Bank (Bank of Washington)
Checking | Savings | Money Market | CD | IRA
Bank of Washington Checking Account Rates
Bank of Washington Savings Account Rates
Bank of Washington Money Market Rates
Bank of Washington CD Rates
Bank of Washington IRA Rates
Data for Q1 2013
3 out of 5