255 Alhambra Circle
Coral Gables, FL 33134
BankUnited is headquartered in Miami Lakes and is the 2nd largest bank in the state of Florida. It is also the 98th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 2009 and as of March of 2013, it had grown to 1,437 employees at 100 locations. BankUnited has a 5-star health rating.
BankUnited isn't listing this CD special on its website, but a reader emailed me news about it. I just called for additional details. It's only available at the bank's new branch in Lake Mary Florida. BankUnited has just started a presence in Central Flor
From Bloomberg BankUnited Inc., Florida’s second-biggest bank, decided to remain independent after receiving takeover offers that fell short of the board’s expectations. FYI, Florida's largest bank is EverBank which is based in Jacks
If you're looking for a short-term CD, I'm afraid it's hard to find rates over one percent in today's awful interest rate environment. That's especially the case for some states like Florida. So when ...
BankUnited has recently increased its long-term CD rates. They're now quite competitive: 3.25% APY for 4 years and 3.50% APY for 5 years. These are listed at the bank's CD rates page as of 2/25/2010. ...
- 9/2 - 2.37% 18-Month CD at BankUnited in Florida - Available Nationwide
- 6/25 - 2.75% 24-Month CD at BankUnited in FL - Nationally Available
- 5/21 - Rare Thursday Bank Closure - BankUnited, FSB
- 10/23 - 4.40% 7-Month CD at BankUnited in Florida - Nationally Available
- 9/5 - 4.80% 13-Month CD at BankUnited in Florida
- 8/29 - BankUnited Raises Online Savings Account Yield
- 8/15 - 4.60% 15-Month CD at a Florida Bank (BankUnited)
- 7/22 - 4.35% 12-Month CD at BankUnited
- 7/10 - 4.00% 9-Month / 4.00% 12-Month CD at BankUnited
- 4/7 - 3.75% 36-Month CD at BankUnited - Nationally Available
BankUnited CD Rates
Data for Q1 2013
5 out of 5