13 Croton Avenue
Ossining, NY 10562
DollarSavingsDirect is headquartered in New York and is the 11st largest bank in the state of New York. It is also the 108th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1850 and as of December of 2012, it had grown to 902 employees at 33 locations. DollarSavingsDirect has a 4-star health rating.
They just lowered their rate from 0.60% to 0.55%. At the begininning of this month, they lowered it from 0.70 to 0.60%. So much for a Merry Christmas.
Rate decreased from 0.70% to 0.60%
Less than a month after the last rate drop, DSD is now down to 0.75%. One of my local brick and mortar banks is paying 0.60%!
DSD is now down to 0.80%.
- 8/15 - More Rate Drops (Forum)
- 4/22 - Rate Decrease (4457) (Forum)
- 1/30 - DollarSavingsDirect.com's History & Closing Tips (Forum)
- 1/21 - Dollar Savings Direct Rate Decrease (Forum)
- 9/20 - Rate Decrease (Forum)
- 8/20 - Closing A Dollar Savings Direct Account (Forum)
- 6/16 - Comparing CDARS with DollarSavingsDirect's CD
- 6/8 - Update on DollarSavingsDirect's 16-Month CD and Emigrant Bank
- 5/12 - Dollar Savings Direct & Emigrant Direct Savings Account Rates Fall (Forum)
- 3/3 - Dollar Savings Direct Cuts Savings Account Rate to 1.30% (Forum)
- 2/9 - Emigrant Bank Cuts Rates at DollarSavingsDirect and EmigrantDirect (Forum)
- 8/24 - 2.25% 16-Month CD at DollarSavingsDirect - Available Nationwide
- 3/7 - Dollar Savings Direct Cuts Savings Account Rate Again - Options and Issues to Consider
- 2/10 - ACH Transfers and Linking External Accounts at Dollar Savings Direct
- 1/23 - DollarSavingsDirect Savings Account Yield Falls to 3.50% - Alternatives?
- 12/23 - 4.00% 16-Month Online CD at Dollar Savings Direct
- 10/8 - DollarSavingsDirect Raises Savings Account Yield to 4.00%
- 8/8 - Emigrant's New Internet Bank: DollarSavingsDirect
DollarSavingsDirect Savings Account Rates
Data for Q4 2012
4 out of 5