Grow Financial Federal Credit Union Reviews

GROWING TIRED OF GROW

When this was Macdill FCU it didn't seem as bad. Since becoming Grow FCU it has turned into Ebenezer Scrooge FCU.

I have been with Grow/Macdill since 98'. My whole family has been with them since the 80's.  I had many Auto Loans through them in the past with no problems. Then 2 years ago I traded in my car and let the Dealership handle the financing. I didn't go to Grow in advance.

When I was signing the contract the Finance Manager tells me that Grow Declined to finance me and that Pinellas FCU approved it. A CU that I wasn't even a member of.  Now this week I tried to get a personal loan and was thinking of also Re-financing my home loan with Grow.  The Personal loan was declined and that was it for me.

That was the last straw.

My sister has already become tired of Grow and has left them. My parents are considering it.

I am switching my Direct Deposit and closing my account. I will never do  business with them again.

i will go to Pinellas FCU where my Auto Loan went through and see what they have to offer.

Grow Financial

Take your money out of Grow Financial Credit Union and find another bank. They will REFUSE to help you when you really need a little help. As a professional in my community, I will tell every person that I know to not bank with Grow. You can be a great customer for several years and it means absolutely nothing to them. They deserve a zero star rating.

Grow Lies - Covers Up

They have an open investigation by regulators into their deposit and loan accounts due to mismanagement of their application of payments made in person at teller windows.

Go elsewhere.

Read the many, many complaints against this credit union and make up your own mind.

I wish I had!

Customer Service

Been with them for six months and never had a problem. Every time I have gone into a branch, I have always received great service. Great rates too.

Love Grow Financial Credit Union

I've been with Grow since 1996 and have not had issues with it. We have financed our car with them also, no issues. Each time I go to talk with someone in their office about a credit transfer or IRA issue they have been very helpful. My only wish is that they could raise the interest rate so we can get more for our savings but it's an industry wide concern, not just one from Grow.

Grow review

Grow financial has an older site, and it needs to be updated. They have a bunch of features,but the site looks like its from 10 years ago. If they have it simplified for a phone application, then they need to simplify the online application as well. I wouldn't use the site at all.