310 North Main Street
Moorefield, WV 26836
SFGI Direct is headquartered in Moorefield and is the 4th largest bank in the state of West Virginia. It is also the 487th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1995 and as of December of 2012, it had grown to 198 employees at 17 locations. SFGI Direct's savings rates are 81% higher than the national average, and it has a 3-star health rating.
Add SFGI Direct's Customer Service team to those taking the time to forewarn its' customers of planned downtime: The System will be out of service on 04/24/2013 from 07:00 am to 9:00 am to complete an in
SFGI Direct made a slight increase to its online savings account rate yesterday. The APY increased from 0.91% to 0.94%. Thanks to DA reader cumulus who reported on this increase in the DA forum . Sinc ...
SFGI DIRECT raised its' online savings account APY from 0.91% to 0.94% today.
SFGI Direct's savings account rate has dropped from 1.01% to 0.91% effective approx. 2/9-ish.
- 10/28 - SFGI Direct Savings Account Rate Cut (Forum)
- 4/1 - Rate Drop By SFGI (Forum)
- 2/18 - SFGI Rate Drop (Forum)
- 2/15 - Another High Yield Savings Account is Sold Out - Today's Best Choices?
- 1/11 - Today's Top 3 Liquid Bank Accounts: Checking, Savings & Money Market
- 12/6 - SFGI Direct Increases Rate on its Internet Savings Accounts
- 12/5 - SFGI Direct Raises Savings Account Yield From 1.26% To 1.41% (Forum)
- 3/27 - Note On Their Website On 3/27/10 Says They Are Not Accepting New Accounts Into This Program At This (Forum)
- 11/5 - Last Chance at the 2.25% Savings Account at SFGI Direct?
- 10/27 - Update on SFGI Direct - The Top Online Savings Account
- 9/30 - SFGI Direct's 2.25% Online Savings Account Is Open Again But With Changes
- 7/25 - Competitive Online Savings Account at SFGI Direct
SFGI Direct Savings Account Rates
Data for Q4 2012
3 out of 5