$100 Checking Account Bonus at Bank of America - Update 2
Bank of America has long offered a USPS movers checking account bonus. There's a new one, and the bonus is now $100 (up from $75). It does require a little work. Here's the link to the promotional page. The promo code is AOU260909. The new expiration date is 11/30/09. It's available through the online application or in any BofA branch. Here are the basic requirements as listed in the promo page:
- This offer is available only to new customers who open a qualifying personal checking account with a minimum balance of $500
- The new checking account must be open for at least 30 days
- You must make a minimum of one transaction with the newly assigned check card
- They'll deposit the $100 incentive directly into your new checking account within 90 days of its opening
- The new customer is not eligible for this offer if they were a signer on a Bank of America checking account that was closed within the last three months.
- Offer does not apply to current checking customers or student checking accounts
- Bank of America will report the value of the offer to the IRS
Hard Pull? Customer Service? Fees?
I discussed all of these issues in this June post when this promo was only a $75 bonus.
Other Bank Bonuses
To find other bonus deals, please refer to my bank bonus page which has all of my recent bank bonus posts.
Banks Mentioned in this Post:
|Bank of America|
Locations: 5,855 Health Rating:
|Recent Posts: Bank of America's New Checking Account... | Last Chance for 2 Percent CDs? What I ...|
|Latest Review: "They put a hold on a check, then someone in the risk dept. would overturn it....."|