- 3.50% APY on balances up to $25,000
- 0.25% APY on portion of balance over $25,000
- 0.15% base rate if requirements are not met
- ATM fee refunds up to $20 per month
- 12 debit card 'credit' purchases
- 1 direct deposit or automatic payment
- Access online banking
- Receive E-statements
- No minimum opening balance
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
- One Get Green Checking account per Tax ID
Branches are located in Ohio cities of Cincinnati, Amelia, Harrison, West Chester and the Indiana city of Bluffton.
The credit union's ratings for safety and soundness are strong: 5 stars (superior) at BauerFinancial (based on 9/30/09 data) and 4 stars (sound) at Bankrate.com (based on 6/30/09 data). The credit union is federally insured by the NCUA (Charter # 61810).
Other Reward Checking Accounts
To find reward checking accounts in other areas of the nation, please refer to the reward checking section of DepositAccounts.com. To learn more about reward checking, please refer to this reward checking overview.
Edit 12/15/11: Multiple accounts can no longer be opened.