Dedicated to Deposits: Deals, Data, and Discussion
Featured Savings Rates
Featured Accounts

What An Awful Bank

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 9:14 PMBank of the Sierra
What an awful bank.  I have had the same issues others here are complaining of- they claim that they cannot verify my identity and have ME call all of the credit reporting agencies.  So I actually did, and they verified that everything was correct.  I contact BoS again, and they are unable to assist in any way.  They are completely unwilling to let me verify my identity in any other way, or even to let me try to apply again in case I mistyped something (which seems unlikely given the other reviews of this bank I have seen on this and other sites).  

Also, the other reviewers are spot on about all of the customer service departments being completely unhelpful and re-routing you to people who will just continue to provide absolutely no help. 

I have never been treated so poorly by a company, and would not trust them with a dime of my money.  Their positive reviews must be a joke, they are probably just what customer service does with its extra time, since they are certainly not spending any time helping customers out. 
AnonymousAnonymous2,282 posts since
May 9, 2010
Rep Points: 3,919