Latino Credit Union is headquartered in Durham and is the 10th largest credit union in the state of North Carolina. It is also the 464th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 2000 and as of June of 2022, it had grown to 177 employees and 113,963 members at 15 locations. Latino Credit Union has an A health rating.
Membership in Latino Credit Union is open to anyone by joining the Latino Community Development Center ($10 family membership fee).
See current membership details
• Wish other credit union and bank provides similar excellent service.
• Yahira Garcia is a gem. She goes out of her way to accommodate me. She even replies her email on her day off.
• No credit check required for a CD
• Application approved almost immediately
• Wire funded account the next day
• 1.95% APY for a 12 months CD with minimum $200,000
• Most interesting, answers phone in Spanish, website defaults in Spanish. They do speak English.
|Return on Assets - YTD||2.79%|
|Return on Equity - YTD||23.99%|
|Annual Interest Income||$21.4MM|
|Assets and Liabilities|
|Assets||Q2 2022vs Q2 2021||$902.7MM$662.9MM|
|Loans||Q2 2022vs Q2 2021||$668.3MM$543.3MM|
|Deposits||Q2 2022vs Q2 2021||$674.1MM$567.6MM|
|Equity Capital||Q2 2022vs Q2 2021||$96.4MM$72.7MM|
|Loan Loss Allowance||Q2 2022vs Q2 2021||$5.9MM$5.4MM|
|Unbacked Noncurrent Loans||Q2 2022vs Q2 2021||$5.8MM$4.1MM|
|Real Estate Owned||Q2 2022vs Q2 2021||$0$11.00K|
Rates for Latino Credit Union are currently being reviewed.