Advancial Reviews

Total Waste Of Time And Incompetent Customer Service

Do not waste your time with this bank. Representatives are very rude and incompetent. Had to make several calls to straighten things, very frustrating and decided to move elsewhere. And it seems they do not really care. So, why should you?

Can't Join...

Spoke with a CSR on 5/22/20. There is no way to join as a "member" of either Costco or Dog Agility. He very specifically said that one has to be an employee of the SEG or Assoc. not just a "member." I supposed one could try to join one of the Chamber of Commerce(s) listed...it might work, but it's pretty spendy to do so...like over $100. May not be worth the brain damage, since, if this particular CSR was informed correctly, being a "member" might not be good enough.

Hate This Horrible Credit Union

Horrible horrible. Will be closing out my accounts as soon as I cam for someone but if you need assistance after 5pm on a wk day ...forget it. They dont have a 1800 number that is answered on wkends either.
I login and am asked 6 security questions which i answered correctly and now I am locked out bc this stupid system and credit union online tells me I dont even know basic questions about myself that.
I dont care If I have to pay a lot more In fees. I'll be glad to after zero customer service

Don't Use This Bank

I got a checked cashed with sister branch and 4 days after Advancial decided to put the check on hold. Talked to customer service and was told to bring proof of the check clearing and they would take off the hold. Once again customer service tellse something that apparently isn't true. This banks customer service is the absolute worst. Don't give them your money

Ridiculous Application Process Leading To ACCOUNT DENIAL

I was declined for an account and the only reason provided is that I had "too many inquiries". The customer service rep, could not provide any additional information and would not allow me to speak to anyone else in higher authority. He said I would receive a letter in the mail explaining their decision.

Let me make something clear, I have an excellent credit score. I have never been late in paying a bill in my life. I have opened many accounts in the last year trying to maximize my interest income in this Fed induced market of perpetually meager interest rates.

And now I am denied an account with this CU for this dubious reason. This credit union is ridiculous.

Great Service

I just opened checking ,saving and CD accounts with them at the branch in Dallas area .it was easy and fast ,I just needed to deposit $10 in saving to be aligable to open .great CD rates and free checking account. .

Easy Opening CD

We were 1st assisted on line by Vivian M. who got us all the necessary forms and requirements in advance by email. Fortunately we live close to Dallas and simply went to their location at 1845 Woodall Rogers Fwy. We had to circle the building to find the entry which is actually on N. Saint Paul St. and unfortunately looks like a "Loading Zone" area rather than the entry to their parking garage. VERY tight turns in garage so do not go in a large pickup truck. They have a branch on the 1st floor. We went inside and Elizabeth L. was excellent at helping us and opening our account. VERY professional and knowledgeable.
Very pleased with excellent service and high rate on the CD. We plan to go back.

Money Musketeers

I deposit money for my child only to get a bank statement with money withdrawn from her account and we haven't been to the bank since October to deposit money. This is ridiculous that you can't trust the bank you been dealing with for 10 years. Then I call customer service and spoke with Vivian M and she hung up on me after asking for a manager three times. Then calling back to speak with Tammy for her to tell me she can't help and she has no manager because her managers Frank and Lauren has left for the day. This is the worst customer service that I have ever received the fact that they don't care that money is missing.

Great Place To Bank

I've been banking with Advancial for over 15 years. I was first drawn to Advancial by its amazing rates. They pay much higher returns on deposits than anything in the marketplace. I have come to really appreciate the personal service approach of this institution and have been pleasantly surprised at the dedication the institution has to new technology. I have been using the Advancial app and now use it exclusively for my banking. It is so feature rich and way ahead of the apps I have for B of A and Chase. I have shifted all my banking to Advancial and can't say enough good things about this credit union.