Advancial Reviews

Don't Use This Bank

Posted by: Sghach14 | Feb 20, 2019

I got a checked cashed with sister branch and 4 days after Advancial decided to put the check on hold. Talked to customer service and was told to bring proof of the check clearing and they would take off the hold. Once again customer service tellse something that apparently isn't true. This banks customer service is the absolute worst. Don't give them your money

Ridiculous Application Process Leading To ACCOUNT DENIAL

Posted by: pwj7050 | Oct 3, 2017

I was declined for an account and the only reason provided is that I had "too many inquiries". The customer service rep, could not provide any additional information and would not allow me to speak to anyone else in higher authority. He said I would receive a letter in the mail explaining their decision.

Let me make something clear, I have an excellent credit score. I have never been late in paying a bill in my life. I have opened many accounts in the last year trying to maximize my interest income in this Fed induced market of perpetually meager interest rates.

And now I am denied an account with this CU for this dubious reason. This credit union is ridiculous.

Great Service

Posted by: Saif | Aug 4, 2017

I just opened checking ,saving and CD accounts with them at the branch in Dallas area .it was easy and fast ,I just needed to deposit $10 in saving to be aligable to open .great CD rates and free checking account. .

Easy Opening CD

Posted by: Pitt2500 | Jul 14, 2017

We were 1st assisted on line by Vivian M. who got us all the necessary forms and requirements in advance by email. Fortunately we live close to Dallas and simply went to their location at 1845 Woodall Rogers Fwy. We had to circle the building to find the entry which is actually on N. Saint Paul St. and unfortunately looks like a "Loading Zone" area rather than the entry to their parking garage. VERY tight turns in garage so do not go in a large pickup truck. They have a branch on the 1st floor. We went inside and Elizabeth L. was excellent at helping us and opening our account. VERY professional and knowledgeable.
Very pleased with excellent service and high rate on the CD. We plan to go back.

Money Musketeers

Posted by: Kenzie | Jan 11, 2016

I deposit money for my child only to get a bank statement with money withdrawn from her account and we haven't been to the bank since October to deposit money. This is ridiculous that you can't trust the bank you been dealing with for 10 years. Then I call customer service and spoke with Vivian M and she hung up on me after asking for a manager three times. Then calling back to speak with Tammy for her to tell me she can't help and she has no manager because her managers Frank and Lauren has left for the day. This is the worst customer service that I have ever received the fact that they don't care that money is missing.