Arvest Bank Reviews

Arvest Bank, Bartlesville, OK

Posted by: truthart | Sep 6, 2018

We have lost confidence in this bank. Earlier this year, they ran someone else's $900+ check thru our account & we had to fight to get our money back several weeks later. Just yesterday they a check that we had written a boat dealership in the amount of $14,255 a year and a half ago showed up AGAIN in our account! Why would they even honor a check a year and a half old? So they took the amount out of our account AGAIN. We are working hard to get this money back. This bank is so full of mistakes, we are looking for another bank that does not make such mistakes.

My Arvest Banking Experience

I have been a customer of Arvest for nearly my entire. Their service is fast, easy, and reliable. They allow checks to be deposited with camera phones and their cards are accepted at every store across the country which is always a plus. They have one of the best fraud departments, in my personal experience that is. Anytime a charge is made without the customer's approval, a representative freezes the account and calls the customer to make sure they are the authorized user. This is a common feature but they are great at customer service. Best of all, these services are entirely free. It costs nothing to open an account or to make a transaction for personal accounts. If you open a business account there is a fee of $100 which is reasonable. All in all a good experience.

Arvest Bank

This bank is probably the best one I have ever gone through. There were no fees to sign up and they had a free monthly one if we direct deposited our paychecks so we went that route. The lady we were speaking with was telling us how we could have overdraft set up and when I told her that I did not even want the possibility of an overdraft, she set it up so that even if we had some money in our account but not enough to cover what we were getting the transaction would not go through, which I love because we are terrible with money. They were just super nice all around. I had my kids with me and the lady gave them a sucker and the bank even had a small play room that they were able to go in while we took care of what we needed to. If you live in the Southern Missouri area I would definitely recommend banking with them.

Arvest Bank

I moved to Oklahoma almost a year ago and opened a checking account with Arvest. I was very pleased with how easy it was to open my account. A bank employee was ready right away to assist me and she explained in detail all of the account options available to me to help me make my decision. I've been able to handle almost everything I need via mobile or online banking; both the app and the website are super user-friendly and I've never experienced any difficulty with them. The few times I've had to visit a branch, all tellers were prompt and courteous. Most notably, they'd bring up things I wasn't currently taking advantage of, like a savings account, but were never pushy about it. I've dealt with big banks in the past like Bank of America and Capital One and Arvest feels like a different experience. I've had a tough year financially and overdrawn my account a few times. I receive prompt notification of those instances in the mail and after doing this a few times I received a letter that didn't feel judgmental at all to notify me of overdraft protection services they offer since they'd noticed this as a repeated struggle of mine.

Arvest Bank Review

Posted by: PJJ2 | Jan 11, 2017

I opened an Arvest Bank account in 2008 and have been with them ever since. They offer a free checking and savings account and have overdraft protection with a small fee in case you overdraft on your account. You have the option of receiving your monthly statement either by mail or paperless and you can get a printed copy of your statement in the branch if needed. They have great customer service when you call or come in the store and they are quick to resolve any issues you may have. There is never a long wait and people are always there to answer your questions in a timely manner. One of my favorite things about my local branch is that they have a popcorn machine and you can get free popcorn whenever you come into the branch. There is plenty of parking and have very convenient hours.

Local Arvest Bank

Posted by: get2it | Dec 11, 2014

My experience with the local Arvest Bank has been my best experience with any bank thus far. From the moment I stepped in the door to open my checking account and then later a savings accounts I was greeted with great customer service and friendly smiles from each and every employee. I have been a customer for over a year or two and anytime I go inside I am greeted respectfully and by name. I couldnt ask for a more friendly professional staff and I plan to bank here for quite sometime. I would recommend the local Arvest Bank to anyone I know.