Avidia Bank Reviews

Horrible Customer Service

Posted by: john64 | Nov 29, 2018

Extremely unhelpful customer service, closing unresolved tickets and not making any effort to solve the issue (sending boilerplate responses that are not applicable to the situation.)

Run fast.

Very Poor Experience

Posted by: rgriffith | Feb 15, 2018

My account was transferred to this service due to employer changing plans. Part of my money was sent back to my employer, part of my money is still at Avidia and when I do some accounting the numbers don't add up correctly. Avidia sent me a HSA credit card to pay for expenses. I tried to use the card at two doctors offices and Costco pharmacy. Even though the card is "active" according to support, the card came up invalid on all the systems. There is enough money in my account to cover the bill. Customer service finally told me I had to swipe my card and it wouldn't work via phone or web pay. On top of that, I was told it wouldn't work at Costco and I had to use it at Rite Aid or Walgreens. I still have several hundred dollars that are in limbo somewhere.

No Update, Dont Know Where My Funds Are, Keep Getting Voicemail

Today is 1/25/18. I initially deposited my HSA funds into my account on 12/15/17. After OVER A MONTH, my account is still not processing, and it still says "my request is pending". I have tried to contact customer support and been redirected to talk to three other third party companies. One rep said my case was "escalated to management," but after 8 days, still no response. I have no idea where my money is and no one is responding to my requests. DO NOT LET THEM HANDLE YOUR MONEY.

Avoid Avidia

Posted by: J_USA | Jan 24, 2018

The company takes a month or more to process HSA to HSA transfers, meanwhile fees are still collected during the stalled process.

Avidia Overcharged And Won't Respond

Posted by: WBDoyle | May 25, 2017

Beware: Avidia overcharged us on a contract and has simply not responded. Be very careful and watch for ACH withdrawals without your consent!!

Avidia HSA....Two Words... Look Else Where!

Posted by: TitanT | May 20, 2017

Healthcare professional here. I've never experienced such an unprofessional, incompetent set of customer services reps and their supervisors. You can not possibly get them to resolve your issues. Not only are they not versed in their very confusing websites software, they stall and push you along to the next rep... say they see your concerns and do everything to get off the phone with you. After this, they lie and say they called you ...with no documentation. Ask them for proof they are working on your situation? Or Prove that they "left you a message about resolving your concerns several times"? .... dead silence .... steer clear folks .... this organization is not ready or able to in the HSA business.

Terrible Bank

Horrible customer service because they use a 3rd party vendor and use a 3rd party vendor for their cards. Even in the branch, some of the employees conduct themselves in an unprofessional manner. Don't use this shell of a bank that only generates fees for itself and really provides no tangible value.

Poor Customer Service

Posted by: uglysquid | May 5, 2014

I did not receive a card for my HSA, so I called to ask for one. They said they would put in an expedited request. Great! 2 weeks later, nothing. I call up again and they can't find anything in the system. They say they don't want to try it again because they don't want to charge me a second $50 fee. Wait, what?? No one said anything about fees! They say I'll need to talk to the people at the main branch, and they gave me a phone number for it. I call it and it just bounces back to them again, and again, and again. They say I should go visit my local branch. Fine, except it is 2000 miles away. I do not respect anyone that stonewalls like this!