Blue Foundry Bank Reviews

Terrific Service

At the Union Avenue Rutherford branch, Branch Manager Michael Fox is a great credit to this bank...He helped me navigate my situation at a very difficult time, and couldn't have been more helpful or caring...Everyone in the branch that I deal with is friendly, knowledgeable and caring...What 'Community Banking' should be about..Highly recommended!

Exorbitant Fee To Close An IRA CD1

I had a 3-yr. IRA CD which was maturing. I came upon the reviews about charging $50 to close an IRA CD. Over the years I have transferred many, many IRA accounts in order to obtain the best rates.

I went home and carefully read my June 2019 Agreement and nowhere was there anything about a fee to close an IRA CD.

The next morning I contacted the bank's customer service and explained the situation and felt that I should be "grandfathered" since a fee was instituted way after I opened the account in 2019.
Later that day I received a call from the Asst. Manager stating that the fee would not be waived.

I'm putting this out there so that others will not be held hostage as I feel I was.

Do Not Bank Here

do not bank here I closed an IRA and they charge a fifty dollar fee to close an account no way does it cost fifty dollars to close any account will never recommend bank to anyone who ask me