Communication Federal Credit Union Reviews

Trying To Make Payments

This is the most difficult business I have every seen at trying to make a monthly payment. It will not allow a visa debit card to make a payment. I was unable to electronically complete my payment. I had to drive across town and give them a check. Lady in the bank had a lot of patience. But, their system to make a payment is very poor. I would think twice before I used this credit union.

Really Nasty Credit Union - Now With A Nasty RCA!!!

It is as expected that they reduced their RCA rate to a poor 1.5%. I was treated like a criminal when I applied in 2011. They run a Mafia organization that threatens and bullies people. Stay away from them; with a horrible customer service and a terrible rate. It is a nightmare for me!!

I sincerely regret that there is even such a credit union in the democratic USA! What a shame!!

The Union In Norman, OK Sucks!

They're misleading and don't know what they are doing. I've had to send several emails to their customer support center online. I always get an email back saying that this branch is wrong and an apology. However, things never get better and they treat people like crap! The tellers are always giving each other dirty looks and they are not worthy of being credit union employees. When there is a problem they always say that they're sorry but that's how they did it at the bank where they last worked at. I remind them that this is not a bank, it's a credit union and there is a difference! If they would stop and just try to do things like they are suppose to do, I wouldn't have to make so many trips and they wouldn't have to give so many apologies.

Customer Service

I have been extremely pleased with this credit union's customer service. Representatives have been pleasant and helpful. The web/mobile service makes it easy to access account status and information. They also offer low interest loans on items such as storm shelters, vehicles, homes.

Horrible Experience At Branch 3 Located At 520 Southwest 89Th Street, OKC

Branch 3 could use a lesson in customer service.  My wife and I applied for a auto loan back in February 2012 due to the low rate 1.99% being offered.  Turns out that was the only thing we would enjoy about the credit union.  I am not exaggerating one bit when I say that the tellers are the rudest, most unprofessional, uneducated group of misfits I have ever encountered.  There is so much tension between tellers because they are constantly fueding because one is doing more than the other.  They are constantly in a horrible mood and act like they do not want to be there.  Customer service is a foreign concept to these tellers. They treat the members like dirt, shout at members, they throw temper tantrums when they get "overworked."  I refinanced my vehicle after 3 months of their practices and would not recommend this place!