Customers Bank Reviews

Horrible Bank

Posted by: rog1 | Jul 7, 2013

Please do not be naive and sucked in by the local employees displaying a good image of the bank. They do not have any power when you are dealing with the bank. At the first problem they will say I am sorry /ma'am I don't know why corporate did that....Any bank you go to the employees will be pleasant, that is not the basis of a good financial service, the true vultures are the corporate ones, check your loan statements carefully..., there will be mistakes, make sure all your deposits are on your bank statement. Believe me your deposit could end up in another bank account, service fees that they are supposed to delete will still show up. Be aware. Run, run, save your hard earned dollars...save your family, save your house and future, Customers Bank undeniably is the worst ever. Fortunately DNB FIRST is much much better. Is there an agency monitoring this Bank activity, what they have put me through is the worst experiences ever.

Customer's Bank

Posted by: jk | Dec 26, 2012

I have found Customer"s Bank to be outstanding in all ways, since I moved personal and business accounts there 3 years ago.  They have the best rates and best customer service of all the other banks.  It's like dealing with a small personal bank with big bank capability.  Their money market rates are excellent and safe.

Horrible, Horrible People...Ruthless Is The Right Word!

Posted by: pramondo | Dec 4, 2012

This post has been removed

Awesome Bank!

Posted by: annalpn | Nov 27, 2012

Apparently, all the people who wrote negative comments about Customers Bank never visited the one located in Newtown, PA.  The entire staff there is extremely knowledgeable and helpful in every way, and they make each and every customer feel they are special as soon as they walk in the door.  We never felt this way about any other bank we dealt with and our entire family goes there.  I highly recommend this location.

Customers Bank

Posted by: devil | Sep 20, 2012

Run don't walk is a perfect fit. As long as Bob White/Robert White is out there in Pennsylvania do not STOP, Run from this low life and uncaring individual. He is there to rip people off and not take care of long standing customers. RUN FROM THE DEVIL HIMSELF. Bob White. Horrible.

I'm Current On My Loan And Getting Forclosed On By Customers Bank

Posted by: Anonymous | Jun 8, 2012

I fell behind on my loan, caught up a few months later have been current for thre months and now they are still foreclosing on me. THis is how they treat their customers.

Awesome Service

Posted by: Anonymous | Jun 1, 2012

I can't speak to the experiences of the previous posters, but my experience was very pleasant. Staff were courteous and the rates were great.

The Worst Bank And Down Right Ruthless

This is the Worst bank in the history of banks. Dont be late with these guys they will charge you fees, penalties and interest until you blled from the eyeys.

Great Rates!

Posted by: llynj | May 18, 2012

Great rates!

Posted by: customers | Apr 30, 2012

The bank is not flexible ever since taking over from USA Bank. The key executives that were good to do business with all left. The new executives in corporate headquarters at Customers Bank caused many many original investors to lose a lot of money by not be flexible nor working with the federal government to help individual investors. Just a terrible bank to do business with and would not recommend them at all. There are way too many friendly banks to do business with that work with you and the federal government. This back just cares about themselves. TBWHIAMFCS

Run, Don't Walk

Posted by: Murphy123 | Apr 20, 2012

I don't need to say more.  HORRIBLE

Not A Good Bank

Posted by: jguils | Mar 9, 2012

Customers Bank is not flexible. They are not a good bank to do business with. They are very arrogant and their management team is the worst management I have ever worked with. Larger Banks have much better management and after dealing with Banks for twenty years I would say this bank will go out of business similar to USABank because their management is not that good. I would NOT recommend anyone do any kind of business with this bank. TBWHIAMFCS'