Quontic Bank Reviews

Horrible Customer Service

Horrible and incompetent customer service. Kind of sketchy "bank" with shady-looking operations

$5 Fee Monthly Statement

I was charged a $5 fee for the monthly statement. Quontic charges this fee even if you opt for electronic statements.

Web interface is very basic. Customer service does not respond to the online message.

$5 Electronic Statement Fee?

Advertised rate was very confusing, so I ended up with a lower rate than expect. Online application and set-up was complicated (I have opened multiple online accounts, this was the worst). Then I was charged a $5 electronic statement fee, which lowered my interest rate substantially. Avoid this bank.

Merry-Go-Round : & A Repeat Performance

First CD app. led to aback &forth on the form & ended in an unanswered phone call on the week end. Second appl. attempt led interest payment pg & edit button called for reloading which became a blank appl. again. For a lousy $50 difference in interest went to seamless appl. elsewhere. Good luck to the persevering.

12/4/2019
From necessity tried for another CD. After some 40 mins, doing an on-line appl. I got down to step 3 "verifying payments" be for it all got lost somehow.

Everything Impressive -- But Bank May Catch You In A Rate Change

Everything about Quontic's customer service is great. BUT: the bank reserves the right to change your contracted deposit rate after you've completed your application. I went to fund my CD account the moment they put the small trial deposits into my ACH funding account -- only to be told that since the rate had dropped since i started the application, they would not honor the original higher rate. The customer (myself) was not the delaying factor here; I did not use snail mail to fund the account, and i did not wait a moment past the trial deposits appearing to complete the process. Changing rates after an application has been made is simply not customer friendly. Too bad, because customer service interactions were very good. .... Subsequently, I went back to customer service, and they DID promise to honor the original 12-month rate. See updated comments below. I am changing my original rating, to reflect management's willingness to hear their customer's requests that original application deposit rates be honored. Customer reps continue to be polite and professional, and the service is as quick as Ally bank, which has been my most efficient bank til now. Latest rates for cd's are no longer the highest as of today, but rates were very competitive up through last week. Hats off to Quontic management for reversing direction in favor of customers.

Excellent!!!!

Ly Nguyen is great !!! She works very dedicated, thoughtful, devoted to customers. She helps me whenever I need it even after working hours. I love her customer service !!! thank you very much Ly Nguyen !!!

Excellent Experience

Nathalia is very kind,attentive and dedicated to her work whenever I call she is willing to help I love her service.