Quontic Bank Reviews

Tiered Rate Effective 9/8/21

The new monthly requirement to qualify for the 1% rate remains at 10 debits / $10 each. The new terms specify the rate drops only on the portion exceeding $150,000.

Horrible Customer Service

Horrible and incompetent customer service. Kind of sketchy "bank" with shady-looking operations

Don't Bite

They post online a very high APY on CD's. After you fill out all the preliminaries and get to the funding of your CD you will find that in reality there is no high yield CD currently offered like what's posted on the web page.
You've just been phished. Not today or the immediate day after but soon enough. Enter false info first as a test to see if there is even a CD offered by this outfit. You'll get a lot of spam emails in your financial email account even if you abort your CD purchase..

$5 Fee Monthly Statement

I was charged a $5 fee for the monthly statement. Quontic charges this fee even if you opt for electronic statements.

Web interface is very basic. Customer service does not respond to the online message.

$5 Electronic Statement Fee?

Advertised rate was very confusing, so I ended up with a lower rate than expect. Online application and set-up was complicated (I have opened multiple online accounts, this was the worst). Then I was charged a $5 electronic statement fee, which lowered my interest rate substantially. Avoid this bank.

Merry-Go-Round : & A Repeat Performance

First CD app. led to aback &forth on the form & ended in an unanswered phone call on the week end. Second appl. attempt led interest payment pg & edit button called for reloading which became a blank appl. again. For a lousy $50 difference in interest went to seamless appl. elsewhere. Good luck to the persevering.

12/4/2019
From necessity tried for another CD. After some 40 mins, doing an on-line appl. I got down to step 3 "verifying payments" be for it all got lost somehow.

Fees And Disclosures

I'm sure this is a fine bank with good customer service, but there is no search engine to find the fees or disclosures. Via chat, I requested a fees document and was given a link which was just the disclosure gibberish with no amounts specified for fees on various transactions. Such documents should be easy to retrieve. Also, they do not have an IRA savings or money market, which means you have to act fast to move an IRA CD when mature. Too much hassle.

Excellent!!!!

Ly Nguyen is great !!! She works very dedicated, thoughtful, devoted to customers. She helps me whenever I need it even after working hours. I love her customer service !!! thank you very much Ly Nguyen !!!

Excellent Experience

Nathalia is very kind,attentive and dedicated to her work whenever I call she is willing to help I love her service.