Regions Bank Reviews

Online Bank Account Froze

I'm disappointed! It's been 3 weeks my bank account online has been block do fraud activity, I've called customer service, I've been to my local branch more than 5 times is still block! Why is this still going on very disappoint!! I need someone to tell me guide me to resolve this issue once and for all please.

Bank Thief's

My account has been locked well over 2 months now for what they claim fraudulent activity. Was told needed to wait 10 days the call back waited then called then needed to wait another 15 days then go to local bank. Done that. Bank manager tells me he will do request for unlock it would be done by Monday here we are a month later and still have account locked. Spoke to fraud department they are just waiting on bank manager to send a request for the account to be unlocked he refused to answer respond return calls. I have sent complaints to corporate I don't even know what else to do at this point.

Thieves In A Position

I was charged an amount not made by me, paid it anyway, and they never reimbursed me. Goodbye!!!! Thank God it wasn’t 1000’s!!!

ABSOLUTE WORST BANK THEY ARE CROOKS AND MONEY HUNGRY!!!!

First of all.. they deserve NO stars AT ALL.

I have banked with Regions on and off since my late teens or early 20’s. I should have never gone back to them after the first time I left. They are HORRIBLE! They will find absolutely any and every way to steal from you! They do NOT care about their customers or their business with them. We are smack dead in the middle of an ongoing pandemic and above all else, they show no care or concern and no compassion for the customers of theirs that are being impacted every single day. It’s no secret that it’s millions of people without a job, and although I’m fortunate enough to still have one, my job has still been hit REALLY hard and we have yet to get back to where we were pre-pandemic. Longer story short, Regions holds money and debits entirely TOO long! For WHATEVER reason, it took them like a WEEK to release funds that I sent to someone through CASH APP! It NEVER takes that long! It takes them for freaking EVER to release ANY funds that you might have pending. THEN when you THINK you have enough in your account and something gets drafted that you don’t know won’t be covered, they INSTANTLY draft your account with an overdraft fee!!!! WHO DOES THAT?!! Oh yeah, REGIONS!!!! They have managed to swipe at least $300 or more from me from overdraft fees because THEY take too FREAKING long to post and release funds!!!!!!!!! Then when you TELL them that you want it to not let whatever come out of your account that isn’t there, they tell you they’re going to charge a $36 RETURN FEE!!!! Like WHAT THE H ELL?!! Smh this is by far the worst bank.. it HAS to be! And I spoke to one of the main head guys before and he was SO careless and nonchalant and did NOTHING to help the situation. He DIDNT care that I wanted to leave their business. He was just awful. I HATE this bank! I cannot WAIT for the day they crumble to the ground for being the CROOKS that they are! F*cking pathetic! They are preying on people in their most vulnerable moment right now and I think that is the sickest sh*t ever. Smh I should have stayed away from this bank when I had the chance. They are AWFUL and I would NOT EVER recommend them to ANYONE!

Please Do NOT Bank With Regions

They charge you unnecessary fees ! Will try and flip the script on you saying it’s your fault ! And take your money ! I’ve been banking with regions for over 10years and they charge me way too much. I’m going to bank with someone else . Anyone reading this please listen to the others that wrote a review regarding this bank. They have technical problems with apps and website frequently that and will charge you extras fees.
I’m really disappointed in them and with customer service they really do not care about you and your money at all. I will be closing my account today.

Locked My Business Account W No Explanation

I have been a loyal customer of Regions for years. I have 2 business accounts and 1 personal account. Today with zero notice they put a hold on 1 of my business accounts. Means no money in or out. So can you imagine if a payment is bounced to a veteran. They force me to go to my local branch (sicker then a dog) with my valid ID.  I do this and accomplish nothing. I end up on the phone with 5 different people and no result other then it is some sort of fraud alert. The worse part is now I have zero access to any of my accounts online. No transfers, no balance inquiries, no deposits. I am absolutely disgusted with Regions at this point. If this causes my businesses any harm you bet I will be filing in civil court again this bank.

Money Disappears From Acct

I watch my checking acct at regions daily online.The transaction dates change from day to day.My money disappears without a trace,and my acct goes negative without me using it.Its happened five times that I have noticed.They are stealing peoples money.In past few days I had 14$ balance deposit of 75$ cleared ,so thats 89$ I spent 27$ so I have 62$ no all the transaction dates change and it says I have 21$ and I won't use my acct and everyday by magic it will change and take money out and ill go into negative without spending it.ive observed this three times in past two weeks.ill call to report and same thing oh well some charges won't show up,and im goin to call fcc or something I'm sick of this

CHECK DEPOSITS AT ATM's TAKE TOO LONG TO CLEAR!

At other banks you can deposit a check at ATM'S and then withdraw cash at the same time. NOT REGIONS. I deposited a check at the ATM at 11:39 p.m. on Tuesday night and here at 11:30 p.m. Wednesday night I am still waiting for available funds! RIDICULOUS !!!!!!!!!

Regions Dispute

A site double charge me each time that I use their site I didn’t realize it until last transaction, I reach out to them and nothing I than reach out to Regions to put in claim and I get a letter stating that they are not crediting me my money back why is that? They did not call me to ask me any questions or anything how can they assume, they didn’t even give me proper reason to why. I want my money back it’s mines and they took it. I’ll be looking for another bank they are horrible with disputes

Do Not Bank With Regions

-Ridiculous and arbitrary holds are placed on all deposits, even government-issued checks.
-Telephone customer service is horrible. You will be on hold for 15+ minutes every time.
-Branch staff are rude and unhelpful.
-Branch hours are always being reduced and you will have to wait days to get an in-person appointment.

Rude. Unhelpful. Apathetic.

Recently had an issue with my paycheck having a hold put on it for reasons that nobody was able to explain to me. Spent hours on hold ( 30 minutes on average per call) trying to get a live person on the phone to sort the situation out only to be told there was " nothing they could do". Excuse after excuse. First stalling and telling me that it would clear after the weekend. Then blaming the other bank for the hold explaining there was " nothing they could do" and I'd simply have to wait 11 days for the check to clear. Then when pressed, they explained that the hold was on their side " for everybody's protection", whatever that means and there was " nothing they could do" besides leave me flat broke for a week and a half. All this despite the fact that I had the information for the other bank for them to call and confirm the transfer. I was told they were " unable" to do that. After contacting the other bank they were able to fix the problem provided I called the local branch and verify my information. When I attempted to do that I was told one of the two people I was referred to had " gone home" despite the bank being open for another 2 hours and the other person in question was aware of the issue, but they were with a customer and would call me back later that day though they never did and continued to leave me flat broke. I wouldn't trust these people to feed my fish let alone manage my money.

Negative Reviews

ive never seen a bank or any business with so many negative reviews. i dont normally waste my time writing reviews good or bad but i am so pissed off at this bank that i have to vent. then i saw that im not alone. apparently regions bank is doing a lousy job for a large portion of past and present depositors. first complaint.....they blocked my atm card.....reason possible fraudulent use......they were protecting me.....no problem this has happened before with other banks you just call the fraud number on the atm card and tell them it was you and they take to block off......only regions fraud number is never answered. i called and stayed on hold for hours i mean at least 3 .....what if i had been on vacation out of town....i would have been in deep shit because im convinced that no matter how many hours of waiting for them to answer they never would have ....i had to go in and cancel the card and get a new one because get this the vp couldnt reach them either.......now i deposit a check from another account that i have at another out of town bank and even though i have enough in regions to cover it they put a hold on it. reason "confidential information indicates that the check may not be honored... interpretation.....they are accusing me of kiting .....basically they are calling me a crook.....a thief ......they are saying im writing them a bad check. not saying it to my face no they put it in writing.....we dont trust you so your fund wont be available for 8 days......of course my check cleared in 2 days but these idiots dont have the ability to check to see if it cleared unless you call them and tell them .....even when the 8 day hold is up they dont know it until you call and tell them......this bank is just not advanced enough to compete in this day and age and on top of that they dont care.....no one to answer the fraud line ....how long would you hold before you decide that there is no reason to put up with below average performance .there are plenty of banks around that would love your business......regions doesnt deserve it not mine any way.

'

Worst Bank

This is by far the worst bank ever. Don’t ever open an account with them. All of your deposits come out on one day. Which then can put you in the negative and then they charge you a $36 fee for being in the negative. I shouldn’t have to keep track of what I spend when I should have a bank account that does it for me. But they don’t keep up to date with it so you’re left to watch what you spend, or do the math in your head. I WILL be cancelling my account with them and I really wish I had the ability to have everyone feel the same way. Worst bank ever. Would give ZERO stars if I could.

Think I'm Gonna Call The Police And Report A Theft

They have stolen over $5k from me. Supposed I have committed deposit fraud. I can prove its not fraudulent. Matter of fact regions had the money two days after the deposit. Not only did they hold it an additional 12 days now they have frozen my entire account. They can't prove its fraudulent. I can prove its not. That is theft! I think Monday morning I'm going to the bank and calling the police. If I stole over $5k from someone I'd go to jail. Well I guess we'll see what happens Monday morning.

Missing 1K On Bank Statements Then Back On The Next Statement

They borrow money constantly from your account without your consent or knowledge! The last 6 months i noticed $1000.00 missing from my bank statement then replaced back the next bank statement! Paducah,ky. I told the teller it better be back the next statement and to quit taking out my money she just put her head down. My neighbor noticed they wer doing the same 1k missing and replaced every other statement and pulled all hus money out. Ots a common thing regions does here in paducah,ky. I hear if you let them do it for a year then it becomes permanently missing! Standard banking practices at regions here in paducah,ky thinking about taking my statements to local chanel 6

I Like This Bank

I like this back it's better over all the rest

WORST BANK EVER

I am so over this bank! They charge you NSF fees of $34 if your account overdraws by even $0.01. I understand the account is negative, but, come on. They will also charge an NSF fee is their monthly service charge makes your account go negative. They pay debit card transactions that would normally decline on your check card but if that merchant has billed your card before (a reoccurring charge) then they will pay that and charge you the NSF fee, of course! Even though it should decline the card. They are fee hungry and their customer service is completely worthless. I have switched over to SoFi, there are no fees and if you don't have money in your account they decline the transaction -- as it should be! I will NEVER bank with Regions again. PERIOD.

Regions New Scam On Loyal Customers!

I have been with Regions Bank for over 13 years with my personal and business accounts and they must be in a hardship to be running the scam that i got with last month. I take rather large payments at my business daily and do not have any history of taking bad checks or fraudulent checks and I did a deposit last month from a frequent customer that was an average amount for my business at 17,000.00 and was told the check deposited would be on hold for 14 business days. I went to the bank since this is a frequent company i deal with that issues the check and was told they have a new rule and checks would now be on hold when deposited and the only way to not have a hold was to cash the check using their new check cashing service for a fee of around 800.00 and then depositing the funds in my account and now they place any checks over 1000.00 on hold to try to force you to pay the check cashing fee that they make a percentage of if you want to have access to your immediately. What is worse is I deposited a 2800.00 check from one of the business account holders who had also been a long time customer of Regions and they put that check on hold even though they could verify the funds are in the account so how does that happen? I received an email stating the check would be on hold because they have confidential information that the check may not be good. I called the owner of the company of course and he flipped out that they held the check he wrote me for 2800.00 with a running balance in his account of over 50,000.00 and sent an email about the check possibly not being any good all because I don’t want to pay this new scam they are running to force you to use their check cashing service. I am moving all my accounts in the morning and so is the other business that they have missed off by holding the check and sending an email that the check was most likely no good. I have spoke with multiple customers to alert them of this new scam and they are switching banks as fast as possible and I have not doubt that Regions Bank won’t stay in business more then a couple more years because no one is going to stay with them if they don’t stop this scam they are running.

WORST BANKING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!! 1st instance, the atm stole my $500 deposit and shredded my card. The customer service reps are useless. They are uneducated in regards to Regions policies. When you call you are on hold for at least 30 mins. One time i was on hold for over an hour about zelle and my issue still wasn't resolved. I was transferred 3 times. The only reason why I held so long is because i needed the issue to be resolved that night so I can sent money to that account to cover transactions scheduled to come out the next day. I ended up with $108 in overdraft fees. Customer service reps ARE NOT equipped to resolve issues. They will just tell you to go into the branch... the same branches that are opened during my working hours so it's impossible for me to go in there during the week. THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMEL'S BACK..... when they closed my account because it was at a $0 balance. I had just paid my bills and didnt have any money left over. So they did a "soft close" because my balance was zero and the only way to activate it was to make a deposit in the branch. The same branch that opens at 9 and close at 5pm (i get off at 5:30). I couldn't even zelle myself money cause it kicked it back cause my account was "closed". This institution has too many hidden stipulations and are sure to take your money without a care in the world. BEWARE. Go to Chase. They are the best

I've Had It.

I deposited my check last Friday before 4pm and today is Tuesday and still my check hasn't been posted to my account. I called and was told that my check WOULD NOT go into my account until the 22nd. I need my money now. I had other problems with them before. This is it. Time to find another bank.

If I Could Give Them A -0 I Would. This Bank Is A Joke

The worst experience I have ever had.
I have never had Regions before, so after a friend referred them I decided to open an account. I opened my account online, and then went to a branch to get my debit card and to make a deposit. I deposited $1,100 in cash in my checking account. Then the next day I deposited $500 more. I was expecting a payment to draft for $1,100 for a down payment on a car I was purchasing. The car company verified the payment and told me that everything was good to go. 2 days later, I get a call from the car company saying they couldn't get the payment from Regions. I called Regions, and they said that I had to go to a branch. I left work to go to a branch and there they told me they closed my account and to come back next week. No explanation at all. They said they would have to wait for "anymore transactions" to post or clear, and the lady who had initially helped me with my account was so rude to me I almost cried. I have never been treated so badly. I came back to Regions this week to try to withdrawal again, and they told me that they were sending the check out on September 23rd and then I would have it two days later. Today is September 18th, why do they have to hold my man for a few days and then send it? How is this legal. I am a single mother and now I am facing losing the car I worked all year to be able to get because Regions is scamming and closing peoples accounts for no reason and then holding on to the money. This has been a nightmare and I will never trust a bank again.

Cannot Get Any Worse

I've been with this bank since they purchased Republic National Bank....15 years plus! I've never really tried any of their services other than normal banking, but every time I try to it's disgusting how poorly they perform. This is a bank that survives of fees nothing else. They offer nothing...nothing in regard to customer service. Find another bank... I will as soon as I finish writing this review.

Mobile Deposit Issue

I completed a standard mobile deposit of a payroll check a few days ago. I noticed the money wasnt in my account so I called regions for assistance. I was told repeatedly that my check (written on wells fargo account) could not be deposited because Wells Fargo would not verify or release the funds? I contacted payroll at work who contacted Wells Fargo. They informed me there was no problem with the check and said the funds should have been cleared to deposit into my account. They informed me they would contact Regions to assist me with getting paid. Called Regions and they again claimed that Wells Fargo still would not release the funds? I contacted my work again and they had wells Fargo call Regions 3 times to verify and clear my payroll check. I contacted regions bank again and was told the check was put on hold and would not be available for 10 to 30 days? Very frustrating and unexplainable

Horrible Customer Service/Service

Received a letter about my account closing. I called Regions and all they said was: "Your account is open, no worries, ignore the letter." Then, 3 weeks later, they closed my savings. Called and they said someone went to the bank and cashed a check.

I went to the Branch and no one cashed anything, Regions simply closed my account and refuses to tell me why, they simply said Regions does not want to do business with me anymore.

I am a Priority customer, with Regions since 2011, great credit, accounts in great standings. Now they simply closed my Savings account, sent a check and FROZE my checking account to then send a check. My entire fiance frozen because of Regions.

If you dispute a charge, they reject it at first to try and not pay you, make you go for a month before you hear anything.

I never moved because I was lazy, should have left to a worthy bank a LONG time ago.

Was Okay Until They Started Stealing My Money...

I have been with Regions for about 4 years and up until August 2018 I used their Direct Deposit and had zero issues. In August 2018 I became employed by a small company that paid weekly and did not offer Direct Deposit. I use their Mobile Deposit to deposit my paycheck because I don’t want to have to leave work and drive to a branch. Also on occasion I need to access my paycheck funds immediately so it was nice that they offer that option. I understood that in order to access your check funds immediately I was required to pay a “fee” which could range from 1 – 4% of the check amount. Now, according to Regions PAYROLL CHECKS are charged 1.5% regardless of the check amount. Up until 3/28/19 I was charged this 1.5% fee every time I needed to access my funds immediately. Then on 3/28/19 I was charged 4%. I called customer service and was told that it appears it was a mobile app issue and then they transferred me to some one in IT to discuss. Their response was that the mobile deposit feature and their fees are handled by a third party (not Regions) and they can basically charge whatever they want. This flies in the face of every disclosure they have available on their website explaining how the fees are calculated. So then I went and emailed customer service where they proceeded to tell me that my check was not a PAYROLL check because the check was drawn on a general account and they view that as a BUSINESS check – business checks incur a higher fee of 4%. Then they eluded that I was somehow lying to them because they don’t see where I ever used that option and was charged a lower fee. I had to provide all my deposits dating back to January 1st – 6 of which incurred a fee at the 1.5%. Also I sent them photos of the check I deposited on 3/21 next to the check I deposited on 3/28 – almost identical check the only difference is the memo field where they say what dates I am getting paid for. Based on the run around I am getting the only conclusion I can come too is that they are greedy and are stealing money from people who are at the mercy of this service. They know some people have groceries to buy or an immediate bill that needs to be paid – we know they are desperate so we will can charge whatever we want. Im just not buying their excuse… well its a BUSINESS check as justification for charging me more when I have proof that they have repeatedly treated it as a PAYROLL check and charged me less.

Rip-Off And Sneaky Ways To Charge Overdraft Fees

I've only been banking with Regions for a few months and I'm already ready to close my account..They charged me an overdraft fee saying that I had not deposited enough money in my account to cover a bill being processed that evening...I made sure funds were deposited into my account at 7:40pm which the deadline is 8pm...So my account no longer showed a negative balance at 7:40...So the next day I woke up to an overdraft fee and all that customer service and a bank manager could say was it looks like your transaction didn't get processed until 11:30pm...That's bullcrap and they refused to do anything about it..Don't bank with them!

Abhorrent Customer Servcie

I just finished a call with the Regions fraud department after being on hold for 30 min today, March 13th. Thanks to the abhorrent customer service I received, I will be taking my business elsewhere.

I started banking with Regions about 2 years ago. I informed the lady who opened the account for me that my reason for choosing Regions was that they had locations in the 2 places in which I needed to have banking access, the town where my lake house is located and the town in another state where I would be moving the following day. Nearly all of my subsequent debit transactions with Regions have taken place in the state that I told her I was moving to. I did, however, keep my permanent address in the state my lake house is located in.

I called Regions yesterday, March 12th, to no avail, after my debit card was declined during a routine transaction. I was shocked and humiliated. My debit card has never been declined, and I was 100% confident that I had more than enough funds to cover the transaction. I immediately logged into my account to find several thousand dollars & zero notifications. Additionally, there was no email or any other type of communication explaining the reason for the decline. Since I couldn’t figure out what was going on, I called Regions but was put on hold longer than I had time to spare. I finally received an email today, March 13th, instructing me to contact the fraud department to verify a few charges. The lady who answered informed me that the reason for the decline was because of charges made on March 11th, 2 whole days before contacting me! Regions waited TWO days before notifying me that my card would be deactivated due to possibly fraudulent charges. And the reason for suspecting fraud was because the charges were out of state transactions. I have lived in the same state since opening my account. And I shop at the grocery store where the transaction was being disputed every week. What kind of fraud detection doesn’t detect “fraudulent activity” for two whole years?

To make matters worse, the lady in the fraud department very rudely spoke over me and then hung up on me when I asked her why my card was just now being declined for out of state transactions when I've lived in the same state for 2 years and why I was notified 2 days after my card was deactivated. The bank I switched from called me as soon as they suspected irregular activity BEFORE deactivating my card. I have no idea what Region’s policy is since the lady so rudely spoke over me and hung up on me without taking the time to listen to my concerns and explain the policies to me. Thank you, Regions, for deactivating my card without bothering to let me know, for neglecting to detect fraud for two whole years, and finally for so rudely hanging up on me while trying to sort out your mistakes.

The Bank Of Regions

Regions is a HORRIBLE bank have can you charge someone a excessive fee for spending they own money how they want to

My Review of Regions Bank

I am a customer of Regions Bank. I have one of their Life-Green checking account for students which does not have an annual fee until I reached the age of 25. After that my account will be upgraded to a standard account with a monthly fee of $7. First, in getting this account, it was $50 to open it which is higher than other banks that usually require an opening deposit of $25. Besides this my experience with Regions bank has actually been pleasant. But what I do consider to be a downfall of Regions is having other fees that are higher than other banks and that can accumulate easily. For example, an overdraft fee of $35 is applied to each item/transaction that allowed the account to be overdrawn. The out of network atm fee is $3.00 and for their Regions now card it was $4 to reload it. I had never heard of a bank charging its own customers to load funds. No other bank does this if the card originates with them. I wasn't careful I could easily rack up an outrageous amount of fees without knowing it. However, if I ever had an issue, I always got connected to an account specialist withing 5-10 minutes. Overall, I think I think Regions bank offers good service, I just believe that there are other banks that offer the same services, like Wells Fargo, for lower fees which is why it is highly likely that I will be switching banks.

Check Card, Regions "Will Not Protect Your Money" Because Its Your Money

I was scammed by an overseas vender. Regions representative said, because it's a check card and not a bank credit card, "it's my money and not theirs"" and need to dispute the charge. It would take up to two weeks. I filed a dispute and the charge was removed. Now a week later, the charge returned. Regions does not monitor "your money". Don't waste your time or money with Regions. They only care when they make money on you.

No 24/7 Customer Service And Slow For Disputes

I deposited almost $1,000 into my accounr and before I could finish the deposit, the ATM system froze. It took my card and my cash and I wasn't credited the money I deoosited. This happened on a Saturday and I could not contact anyone until Monday Morning. I was told the dispute will be handled and I should have my money that night. Low and behold, its the next day and I don't have my deposit credited. They are thieves and I hope to get my money back to me. I will be switching banks as soon as I get my money back.

Great place

I recently opened an account with Regions bank and the employees helped me a great deal when deciding which account I wanted to open. I went with checking and savings account, I'm very happy with this bank. When I first walked in I was welcomed with a smile and complimentary coffee, I was greeted warmly and was directed over to someone that could help me set up an account. I was informed the whole way through the meeting about interest rates, low balances etc. I'm thrilled to say Regions is my number one bank. I will never go back to my old bank as it was not an appropriate fit for me but i will highly recommend this bank to all my friends and family members.

nice easy breezy banking

I always have positive experiences when I have to go to the bank, if I have ever needed anything they have never let me down. The staff there are always super kind to us. I've had a few instances with fraudulent charges but they resolved the matter right away. I am a very happy customer.

Regions Bank

If I could give no stars I would. I have 3 business accounts with regions and have been with them since 2012. Recently they put a corp security (fraud) hold on all of my accounts, not sure when they did it considering I never received an email, phone call, or letter stating this was going to happen. As a business owner, this type of thing is important. Now I have checks and auto pays being returned with a reason of freeze. I watch my accounts and there has been no fraud activity on any of my accounts. I have called the 800# and they have to talk to the person who put the freeze on the accounts to see if they will lift it, so my fate is left in the hands of 1 person. I was told I could deposit funds but no debits are coming out and that was true until last night when the bank debited their analysis charge out. To me no debits means no debits not even for you (the bank).

Wonderful bank

I have been a customer of Regions ever since I was old enough to have my own bank account, so roughly 18 years. As I hardly ever have time to physically enter a Regions, as I often work during the week, I primarily do all of my banking online. In all the years that I have used their online service I have never had a single problem. I have never had a dropped deposit, or lost payment. Their online website is simple to navigate, and on the rare instances that I do have a problem, their customer service is always quick to get back to me and help me resolve the issue at hand. If you are someone who keeps a hectic schedule that conflicts with normal banking hours, I highly recommend them.

Excellent Customer Service!

As a new Floridian I was looking for a new bank. I was not all that satisfied with my large national bank and was looking for great customer service. I found it!

From the tellers to the customer service representatives I am always amazed at how good their people skills are! Everyone is pleasant, helpful, and extremely patient.

When I made a checking account error and needed a lot of help to straighten it out, my C/S rep could not have been more patient. He helped me figure out my error and made some online banking suggestions which would prevent me making the same error in the future.

It's also very helpful to find a local bank that actually has safe deposit boxes; something so many banks seem to have discontinued (including my old large national bank branch).

Good customer service is helping the client. GREAT customer service is going beyond and helping to prevent future problems or issues.

Beware Of Regions Bank !

This is a dishonest nasty bank advertising and promoting fraudulent bonus offers for opening new bank or credit card accounts. After you sign up and satisfy the requirements for their bonus, they will hassle you endlessly when you try to get them to actually pay the bonus they advertised. It quickly becomes obvious they have a systematic plan to frustrate your bonus request with time-consuming irritating repeated questions and so-called "confirmations-and-verifications" of obvious information they already have. They will also transfer you from department to department so you have to endure their questions multiple times - a sustained effort to frustrate, delay or deny your bonus request. Even letters to their President and CEO won't help - all you will get is more questions and NO bonus. This bonus seeker writes from experience and is now seeking government consumer protection agency and attorney general help to obtain an earned bonus. STAY AWAY FROM REGIONS BANK !

Forged Checks & Regions Charges For Statements

I had checks stolen out of a filing cabinet by our housekeeper. Over the course of 5 months she stole $17,000 in forged checks. I went paperless and did not notice until I saw quite a few checks on the account and looked into them. I found that the housekeeper had written them out to cash and signed and cashed them at Regions. $4,000 of what was missing I reported 7 days after the last statement was issued. I filled out the affidavid, had it notarized, provided all police reports and information to dispute and have reversed. They declined ALL reimbursements even though the law states I have 30 days to report fraud from the statement date. They said we suggest I close the account and contact the police. The account was frozen and they have all the police information and SHE'S IN JAIL & the evidence is solid, the police caught her with one of my forged checks in her wallet with her finger print (the account had been frozen when she tried to cash that one).

That's one issue but A BIGGER one is that she went to MY bank, MY branch walked up to the counter and signed a name other than her real name to the check. She either had a fake ID or no ID but she cashed forged checks made to cash with no problem, some were for $550! AND she did so on a money market I have never even touched. Shouldn't Regions have some responsibility to check signatures, call me, check her ID? Clearly it was suspicious. They took fingerprints but guess what, they throw the original finger printed checks out so the police are not able to use a photocopy as evidence! Why would you even bother with the finger print!

At the same time that this happened I notice a $1,500 withdrawl from my bank account. I called Regions to ask what that was. Regions had charged me $1,500 for pulling a years worth of bank statement on that one account. I needed it for the accountant and it wasn't available online. When I went to the bank to have them get the statements for me the woman I spoke to said, I can get this done for you for free. I said great thinking to myself what would it cost anyway $30. I never got the statements from Regions, she was suppose to call me and when I called and left messages I never heard back so my accountant did the taxes without them.

So Regions charged me $1,500 to pull copies of 12 months of bank statements with very little activity on them. I went into Regions and talked to the same woman who told me she could do it for free. She said "No I told you it would cost $25 per hour for research fees" NOT TRUE! And are they trying to say that printing out a years worth of statements takes them 60 hours! WTF. They refuse to give me back the $1,500 they stole out of my account.

So because of Regions negligence and shady practices I am out $18,500. It appears I am going to need to get a lawyer.

Regions Bank Rocks

I always go through the drive through at Regions Bank to deposit my payroll check. My favorite worker is there smiling as she always does. She acknowledges me by a very polite " Hello,how are you today?" I reply "Good, and you?" She replies, "I'm doing great today, thanks for asking" as I send my check, deposit ticket, and ID to her. Within less than five minutes, I have deposited my check. I love it when I do not have to wait in a long slow line. As the tube with my deposit ticket returns to my car, She comes back on the intercom,"Thank you Ms Dodge, you have a nice day" We thank one another as I retrieve my ticket and leave the drive through. I have been banking with Regions for several years and they always strives to provide the customer service whether it is just depositing a ticket or buying your first home.

Good Experiences So Far

I've been with Regions since I registered for my first debit card. I chose them specifically because they were much closer than my main bank, and I use them for my checking account. They've went back and forth on charging me fees and not, so that's kind of a negative, but I've never had any issues, so I can't dock too much off them. There have been a few instances when I had to contact them for customer service issues. One was a time that I had lost my debit card. They were able to quickly deactivate the card and send me a new one with free expedited shipping. The other time I was calling ahead of time because I was writing a large check to put down as a down payment. I wanted to make sure they wouldn't view this as suspicious activity and to make sure my account would be frozen while they investigated. The CSR was very helpful and they flagged my account to make sure the process went smoothly. Although I haven't used them for any serious banking, they've been more than helpful in everything I require from them.

BEWARE: Regions Withdrew A DOUBLE Payment Without Our Consent

Looked at our account online and noticed someone had put through an unauthorized withdrawal. Turns out Regions decided to withdraw not one but two installment loan payments without our knowledge or approval. Didn't know they could or would do that. Turns out if a payment is past due, they can and will do whatever they want. Our account is now $50 in the red and they're happy as can be with all the overdraft fees they'll be able to charge. Had an account for over 15 years but am going to close it and open one somewhere Regions can't get to. Anything's got to be better than these bloodsuckers.

People In Regions Bank Here In Knoxville TN Are Crooks

To make a long story short, Last Saturday i tried to withdraw a 40 dollar's on my checking account in one of their ATM here in knoxville. But there is no 40 dollar's that supposed to be coming out on the ATM , They been saying that just forget the 40 dollar's your'e not gonna get that anymore. Those managers that working there are not so friendly.

Region Truly Is A Disgrace!!

This bank Refuses to give my money back because they feel like they don't have enough evidence on the case! The charges was made out of another state that's 9 HOURS AWAY! I can't be at 2 places at a time! This bank doesn't care about customers and they don't care about your money!

An Excelent Bank

I would and do whole-heartedly recommend regions bank. I have been doing business with them for several years now and am completely satisfied. They have always been good and helpful.

There are better choices out there

Regions paltry returns on savings have made me seek a different bank. The mobile app allows for check depositing, but there are fees associated with it. The app feels clumsy to use compared with many of the online only banks. There are just too many better choices than to stick with Regions.

I Love Regions

I just wanted to take a minute to write about my experience with Regions. I recently purchased a home using a regions mortgage. The process was very easy because I had great people at regions helping me. Because I was getting a mortgage I qualified for checking, savings and Money market accounts with no fees. I was moving out of state but was able to start the process in my original state. The people are the most friendly people you will meet. They explain everything and always make sure that I understand. I will definitely keep banking with regions.

REGIONS BANKERS ARE LAZY AND INCOMPETENT

This banks customer service is absolutely horrible. IN person or online. They never give you complete information, and when you follow their instructions, you find out that it's completely different in person, via phone or online. I believe that's due to the laziness of the employee who wants to pawn his work off on the next person. This has happened to me repeatedly. I have an above average IQ, so usually, I am not the ONE misunderstanding. This BANK is a JOKE. They let you open accounts online and then tell you that you can't have it, then, charge you a $25 fee to close it which they take out of your initial deposit. Emailing a banker for help always gets a response of : Please call and speak directly to an online banker. Even for the simplest questions. ie.... banking telephone hours ???? Just DON'T BANK HERE.... you will eventually regret it!!!

Great Bank

I have banked at many community banks and Regions has them all beat. The wide rage of banking products, advanced technology, and great customer service puts them above the rest.

They Stole My Identity!

I opened an account at a branch in Franklin, TN and 4 weeks later I started recieving letters demanding payment for pay day loans.  The loan groups had my social and this bank's routing number and my bank account.  I went in to the branch to file a frau report and they wouldn't take it!  They just kept telling me it was my fault and I must have been reckless with my information.  After proving i was not reckless they tried to blame in on my sister who's living with me.  6 months later I'm still dealing with the identity theft and now have information showing the pay day loans were signed off by a banking representative AFTER I HAD TRIED TO FILE THE REPORT!  Unbelievable.

Stay away from this bank!

BEWARE Rules Change Constantly

My sons tax refund was automatically put into my acct and the bank took out my credit line pymt ok no problem the next day I went to withdraw the rest and the teller put a hold on it as i was standing there and explained that it was my sons money so he had to sign a letter and produce id and then wait for a district mgr to approve it. So it was my money when the bank got theirs but his money when we wanted it? I was told this was a new policy because I did the same thing last year no problem since my son and i live in different cities he went to a branch in his city produced id and signed this letter and the branch mgr called my branch to let them know he got all the information he was to fax it to my branch who in turn faxes to district for approval i asked how long the hold was for and they told me they could hold it until August 2014!!!  over a year? when the teller got the paperwork she rejected it because his state id was expired and i was told if i don;t withdraw it within 30 days they will send it back OK this is NOT a bank wide policy I called 4 other branches within the state and customer service and was told it is just a guideline why was the money mine when they wanted their pymt and his when we wanted cash? no way to speak to anyone in authority or higher than customer service cannot close the acct can"t get the money can"t speak to anyone. very frustrated DO NOT BANK WITH REGIONS

One Star Is One Too Many

Banking with them for 12 years -- and enough is enough.  Most incompotent, greedy, self serving business I've ever known.  DON'T BANK WITH THEM!!!!

Great Bank Branch At Alt 19 & Alderman, Palm Harbor!

I love the branch at Alternate 19 and Alderman Road in Palm Harbor. The people that work there always greet me by name and are as helpful as possible!

Don't Get A Business Account With Regions

Regions took their credit card in-house on 9/9/12 and totally messed it up. For a business credit card you have to call a toll free number that goes to a consumer credit card customer service department and they have to transfer you to a business rep. That means you're ON HOLD TWICE waiting for a long time to get to the correct person. What sense does this make?

To transfer money from a Regions business checking account to a Regions business credit card takes 2 days when they make all these electronic transactions overnight. It should show up in your account online the next day, but it doesn't.

These are just 2 examples of their inefficiencies and poor customer service. They aren't keeping up with the ability of technology like other banks.

Do Not Use This Bank. They Will Give You The Run Around About Refunding Your Money When There Is A Fradulent Charge. GO ELSEWHERE! I Have An Account With Chase Bank And They Have Much Better Customer Service

On August 30, 2012, I had someone use my debit card to make an unauthorized purchase in the amount of $1,644.99. On August 31, 2012, I noticed the unauthorized purchase and immediately reported it to my bank (Regions Bank). I cancelled that card and initiated the process to file a dispute. I returned to them a dispute form and awaited a investigation into the charges. After a week, the bank declined my dispute, indicating that they did not have enough information. In the meantime, I also contacted the company from which the purchase was made. They immediately checked into the purchase and acknowledged that the charges were not made by me and issued a refund this occurred on September 13, 2012. I waited for one week (September 20, 2012), to call the bank and inquire about the refund. At that time I was told that the debit card department would have to look into it and get back to me. I waited for one week (until September 27, 2012) and when I did not hear back from them, I called them to inquire once again about the incident. I was told at that time that the bank had denied my dispute and that they would not be refunding my money. I then told them that I had called the company  (Orbitz) and the company verified that the charges were not made by me or anyone that I know and therefore they were unauthorized. At that time I was told to send them a copy of the email from Orbitz, which I did immediately. They also told me to contact Orbitz again for the refund, which I did. When I contacted Orbitz, I was told that they had already initiated the refund and that I should contact my bank. I called Regions Bank back and at that time they looked into my account and said that they did not see where Orbitz attempted to refund my money and that they could not do anything for me. They even attempted to accused me of trying to use this process to retain money for a purchase that I had made, but no longer wanted to take responsibility for. I've been a loyal customer of that bank for 18 years and I've never tried to falsify any claim and I'm very offended that they would accuse me of doing such. I followed all of the correct procedures by immediately reporting the unauthorized charge and cancelling my card, however I feel as though my bank is taking a hands-off attitude as if they don't believe my claim. From everything that I have been reading on regarding making a claim for unauthorized charges, the bank usually takes responsibility and refunds your account as long as the claim is make in a short time frame. I will also be filling a report with my local police department as a part of this process, however I am really taken aback by how I've been treated by my bank in this situation. First by giving me the run around and secondly by having them take a "we can't do anything for you" kind of attitude. I would have expected better after so many years of loyal service.

Disappointed

I'm very disappointed on the hold time for Customer Service. I held for 16 minutes and never even had the chance to talk with a representative. Very disappointed and will definitely be thinking about switching to another bank.

ZERO STARS - CORRUPT BANKING PRACTICES AS TO NSF FEES

Charged approximately $800.00 NSF in business account for something that was partially bank error.  Did not expect bank to remove all fees but did expect removal of some fees. Initially, REGIONS claimed not able to remove any fees because Branch Manager out of town.  Finally, able to talk to employee who reminded me of fast food employee.  Did not think outside box, i.e. new business (not much money now but based on type of business, more later), partial bank error, good customer service, cheaper than most marketing, etc.  Employee refused to remove even one fee.  I requested talking to someone of managerial level - thought the problems would be better addressed.  UNFORTUNATELY, that was MATT (Operations) who was "too busy" to talk to me.  Employee told me MATT confirmed her decision - no fees reversed!    When the Branch Manager returned, she advised she was told she could not refund even one fee ("my hands are tied") by MATT (OPERATIONS - TYLER).  I was told by REGIONS that MATT is nice but young and inexperienced.  Well this young, inexperienced MATT sure has a lot of authority if he is able to tie the hande of the Branch Manager.  Same MATT who was too busy to address this problem with a new business owner.

Although, the Branch Manager & tellers were not able to help - they are always friendly when I go in to bank.

The 800 customer service help is a joke - impossible to get any type of quick assistance based on the numerous verifications questions asked.

I bank at USAA for my personal accounts and have for 30-years.  I have ALWAYS GIVEN USAA 5 STARS.

Incompetent And Unprofessional

Unfortunately, I just started a mortgage with this bank.  The whole process was completely disorganized (this is my third of such experiences, and never before had so many issues).  Amounts listed on different copies of legal documents didn't match up - they showed no concern.  Rather than asking for a simple list of documents, requests were sporatically made over months timespan - receipt of requested documents never verified, despite my repeated inquiries.  In general, broker didn't respond to emails for weeks.  Set me up with a local checking account, as said was required, but asked for no deposit before ordering checks - caused my account to overdraft, obviously detrimental to my credit rating.  Customer service telephone service is horrible - none of the options listed was applicable and it gave no instructions for talking to representative (by the way, I by chance pressed 0 and it's sends you to a rep - only hung up on me twice).  I hopefully will have my checking account canceled by next week and can only pray that another company buys off my mortgage.  Go elsewhere for more professional service.

Choose Another Bank.

I recently obtained a mortgage through Regions in Bloomington, IN. I've had a couple experiences with this before, and they had by far the worst service. The whole process seemed completely disorganized. Numbers on legal documents didn't match up, broker didn't care. Didn't respond to emails for weeks. Signed me up for a bank account, as they said was required, but gave me no info about deposit requirements or asked for one - learned about it when I got an overdraft notice in the mail. While nothing was catastrophic, you cannot trust this bank to fully inform you. There are definitely better options out there.

Never Bank Here!!!!!

I have only been with Regions Bank for a couple of months. This has been the worst couple of months ever! In just this short amount of time they have got me for 252$. I always log online to check my balance. The balance it shows has never been accurate. Nor does it show any pending status. Any other bank I have ever been with has at least had the courtsey of showing you your availabe balance. In the end I overdraft thinking I have the available funds, resulting in enormous fees. When I call customer service they just argue with you. Always saying I am wreckless with my account. I got off the phone in a complete panic and upset. I cant believe the hae the nerve to speak to a customer like this!! This was the biggest mistake ever!! I am closing my account and going to a local credit union. Doesnt even deserve negative one star!!

Double Dipping

reions bank double dipps on there overdraft fees and find ways to talk all of your money out of your account. i had only one tranaction pending and it was for 201 by the time they got done with ever thing they got the 201, 108 , then took 38 dollars for over drafts so stay as far away from this bank as possiable

Regions Has Been Good To Me

I hate to hear problems others have had, but I think most people are quick to complain when they have a problem, but don't take the time to write a review if they had a good experience. I bank with Regions in Auburn, AL, and haven't had any problems. The people are nice and I can always get them on the phone. They always take time to answer my questions and explain things to me. I like the online and mobile banking, and the cash back rewards in my account. I am in my 40's and started with them in high school in Mobile, AL, when it was First AL bank. Never had any problems there either, and my Dad still banks with them in Mobile.

Poor Computer System

Regions Bank has a poor computer system because it was unable to handle an address change due to the branch not being in our area. A manager could not even override the system to change the address. We had to physically go to the bank which was out-of-state to have it taken care of.

Regions In South Florida Is The Most Dishonest Bank

They want the money, not the customer.

7 Years Of Hell

Please let me warn everyone to stay away from Regions I have been with them for 7 years and I now regret every second that I have ever been with them. They will tell you the manipulate the checks to come out the biggest to the smallest no matter what order you write them in. They seem to "lose" paper work after something happens that is their fault. I work hard for my money and I am a full time college student and they will steal your money all day long. Belive me if there was a star less than 1 I would click that! I want to warn everyone to NEVER BANK WITH REGIONS!

I'm CHANGING BANKS

I have a few accounts open and of course there are fees associated with them. I'm a budget savvy kind of guy. So I call them to see if the can waive my fees since I been with them for 10 years. Of course not, but here's the minimum balances you must attain 1500 hundred and 1000 for personal. I call back to see if this include the money in your savings as well that you have tied to your account. NOPE, but you must behave a balance of 2000 thousand for business and 1500 hundred for personal. Okay, 500 may not be a lot to some, but I told you I was budget savvy. She told me sorry for the misinformation and go to my banker.

Regions Saborenation Policies Are Not Friendly To Their Customers Who Have Essential Lines Of Credit With.

This Bank does not care about it's customers...Their saborenation policies are not friendly to their customers who have second mortgages with them.

With this economy and appraisals running lower than they were six years ago "Regions bank", who Holds our second  mortgage; will not let us refinance our First mortgage even though they remain in the same position they were in when they gave us this loan.

Refinancing our First mortgage through the"HARP" program would save us  $275. a month right now, and would have saved us more in the past when interest rates were lower.

These government programs that are meant to help the middle-class need stricter "guide lines" for these Banks, who hold it's unsuspecting customers "Hostage".

I might add; Region Banks' has had no problem accepting "Tarp" money when the government was handing it out though!....Thanks for reading this.

They Will Steal Your Money + Charge You A $15 Dl Fee Every Month

Avoid this bank at all cost possible. They will charge overdraft fees even when they were not your fault. They are trully careless about customers. They are there to get money from customers. I am sick of how much money they took from my account.

Greedy Fees

We were customers for over 15 years with Regions bank in Inverness, Florida, until they got very greedy and began charging fees for the ATM. Then they changed their minds and gave us back the 4.00 they charged. We went to and ATM to take out cash and hit the wrong button, and got a receipt with transactions on it, and then charged $2.00 for a mini-statement. We closed our account and transferred all out drafts to a credit union. There was nothing in the account and they returned the draft after charging us $36.00 and reactivating our account. We tried to get the $36.00 off the account, but they wouldn't hear of it. We had to pay it on a closed account with $0.00 balance.

Be careful if you do business with them, as they will get you one way or the other. MJED

Regions Banking

Myself and 6 family members have left this sorry excuse for a bank after twenty years. Nothing but incompetent crooks IMO.

Regions In South Georgia Are Great!

In South Georgia (Valdosta, GA) Regions is great, Staff very customer oriented.  I have been banking with Regions for over 8 years.  Personal Checking and a Business Checking.  Feels great when you walk in and they call you by name.  I have other accounts with banks in our area and they do not give you the royal treatment like Regions.

The Five Stars are not just for Customer Service, but also their banking practices towards account holders is much better than the other area banks I have accounts with.  They do not put a 10 day hold on deposited check funds like one of the local banks that I do business with for 23 years does!  They even put a 10 day hold on a check I deposited that was written from my Regions Account and my account balance was much greater than the check I deposited.  Regions has never held any funds from me!  A very happy customer!

Leaving Because Of RIDICULOUS Bank Fees

I have been with Regions for over 10 years since it was Union Planters. They started charging me a $10 monthly fee, and a $4 fee to use my check card. No thank you, I will be joining a credit union to do my banking. Goodbye Regions, and good riddance.

Bank Fees...RIDICULOUS!!

I have been with Regions for many 14 years..(Union Planters)..I am now being charged $14 A MONTH to use MY MONEY!!! I do realize that all banks are crooked now and charging these frivolous fees, but this amount is proposterous. Regions says if I keep more money in the account it can be waived, but I have had my account information stolen and the process/time to have funds reimbursed was long.  Why would I keep more money in my account so more can be stolen...not if, but when the account gets hacked again?

This fee is absolutely unnecessary to use MY MONEY...unbelievable.. I will be leaving Regions and going to a credit union. As stated, I do understand that many banks are charging a fee now, but I know of none to this degree.

Keep this in mind when choosing a bank.

Regions Bank Incompetance And Thefts

Changing dates of deposits, bouncing checks that are covered with cash. I wish there was a lower rating than one star.

They Let A Stranger Withdrawl $1,000 Out Of My Account

To make a long story short, Regions allowed a debit on my account by another person for over $800. Wow! Talk about your money not being safe!!! I never got a clear answer as to why they'd let someone by a totally different name than what's on the account withdrawl any amount of money. They told me it would be 3-5 days before I'd get the money credited back to my account and because the weekend was coming up, it'd take even longer.

My husband when down to the branch to complain and they called the police on him. How do you like that for customer service?!!! Oh yeah, they didn't credit our account until several days later and then we immediately closed it!!!!

Ncaring Management

I have been a customer of regions since union planters was bought by them.  Riple tn. branch was good up until a few months ago when they started changing the branch management regularly. the last few months have gone terribly downhill. no one knows who you are any more and management at higher levels seem to be uncaring. i am closing my account with this company and would not reccomend them to any one.

Comment On Regions Bank Service

Unlike a previous poster, I've had nothing but good experience from Regions Bank. I've used two different locations in the last three years. One in Houston, TX and one in Ruston, LA. They were both knowledgeable, courteous and proficient. During these years I have opened about 7 or 8 CDs of varying terms and have since closed some of them as they matured. In the process I've gone through several different reps.

Great For Getting Your Money From Your Account, Good Customer Service

Bewary, they are in it to get your money any way they can and they will, customer service is good for telling you they took your money and outrageous interest rates

So Far, Not A Single Problem

We use the Regions branches in the Dallas area and have had 0 problems. We've had our debit cards stolen twice - once, we still had the card but someone apparently swiped and sold the info - and all fraudulent charges were removed with no problems. We never have to wait to use the drive-up or walk-in tellers.

Regions Is The Worst Bank Ever

I went to cash my check at regions, to which I have an account with, and they told me that I could not cash my payroll check because I did not have the enough money in my account to do so. When I know myself that I was not in the negative at all. Wth? I will no longer be going there to do my banking. I would give them no stars if I could but that isn't an option, so I had to give them at least one.

Regions Bank

After several years of maintaining both personal and business accounts at Regions, I have now become concerned about their condition and long term viability. Negative ROI and ROE are just the exterior signs causing alarm. Sharp personnel cutbacks, longer funds holding periods on, even, funds from other large Fed Member banks, and large fee increases combine to send up ingnificant red flags.

Not Good Anymore

Used to be a good bank, moving quickly to the bottom.

Dishonest!!! Non Compliant!

My family has taken out two Mortgages through Regions Bank. I Had also been a loyal customer of Regions Bank Customer for over 12 years.  About 6 months ago, my state Identity and Regions Bank card was stolen and all my funds were drained from my account.  Regions Bank assured me the problem would be taken care of and I would not be held responsible for any of the debited funds.  The person who stole my identity also used fraudulent checks (not my checks) to withdraw money from my current balance.  (Eg. He used stolen checks and cashed the stolen checks at a Regions Bank.  The transaction was taken by a Regions Bank Employee who then cashed the fraudulent checks on my account.  When the checks were returned, Regions bank charged my account for the Fraudulent Checks and the funds were debited out of my account for the amount of the Fraudulent Checks. )

I waited for over 5 months for some action to be taken.  I took all necessary steps in which Financial Advisors Sean, Mia, and Michelle Bergeron asked of me at Regions Bank Cheshire Bridge.  I was told I would be contacted by their Corporate Security Officer Frank and he would be the one to tell me when the funds would be released.  It is now 6 months later and I have not received $1 of the large sum of money that I was told I would not be held responsible for.  The last conversation I had with Michelle Bergeron is that Regions were exiting their relationship with me after 12 years and goodbye. I will be contacting the FDIC and also the BBB.  I plan on posting this review on every possible review web site.  DO NOT BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF LIKE I WAS.  Regions does not stand behind their protocol or any of it's policies with the FDIC. Everything in this statement is true and I will stand behind everything stated.  This has destroyed my credit and also my trust in any banking system.

Thanks,

Justin Walley

Great Customer Serivce

I am a homemaker who sometimes work part time and I finally decided that I needed a bank account about a year ago. I went to couple other banks before going to Regions and they required too many documentation to open up a new account. Then I called Regions and they said all I needed was my I.D. to open an account. They have always been a hassle free place to visit. And they have really great customer service.

If Your Thinking About Going To Regions Or ANY Amsouth Bank Read This First!! Untrustworthy And Incompetent!!

DO NOT use REGIONS bank or any AMsouth bank. They exist only to
find ways to remove money from your account. I have lost thousands
of dollars due to there incompetence on 2 different occasions. One
when a woman forgot to turn in paperwork to cancel a check card
when fraudulent charges showed up, thereby allowing my account to
be drained. Then tried to force me to pay hundreds in overdrafts
due to thier own incompetence!!  When I contacted regions they ran
me around and literally did nothing. They lied to me about letting
me talk to a manager and only passed the phone to another low level
employee who lied to me about his position.
    Less than a year later they did almost the same thing, failing

to close an account and tried to
hold me acountable for fraudulent charges after the account was
supposed to be closed. When I finally did get through to a higher
up, he told me..... "while I wasn't on the phone for that
converstation now was I?" "Lets see you prove it" Yeah this was MY
bank.
Simply put, they care nothing about thier customers, only finding
ways to part them from thier money through hidden rediculous
charges!!!
Bottom line... WHY take a chance? GO ELSEWHERE!!!

Mobility Banking

Great Mobility Banking Application for the iPhone and iPad.