Robins Financial Credit Union Reviews

Main Office Closed On Saturday 12/18/21

Why in the world would the main office on Watson Blvd be closed on Saturday? Saturday is the only day hardworking middle GA residents can make it to the bank. Now we are subject to sit in long lines burning our expensive gas for 20 minutes or more each visit. Come on man!!

Bank Overdraft

I mobile deposit a check from the IRS made payable to me and my husband. Robins rejected it saying my husband name need to be on my account. I was told all bank request the same. It causes me a $25 fee because they did not take the deposit. My husband immediately took the check to his bank. Gave it to a teller and he was immediately given credit for the full IRS check. He immediately Zelle me the full amount of the check and it showed up in my account immediately. Was this a way to get a return fee from me. I think so. Don’t like it.

Reward Members

I have been with Robins for about 3 years. I love the CD promotions. It allowed me to earn as much as 2.50% on my money. I recently renewed a 2 yr CD for 4 yrs. It was a surprise to have money deposited in my account for being a member. No other banking institution has ever done that.

Robins Financial Credit Union

Customer service for this institution is very frustrating. The people are friendly but not helpful. They do not offer solutions and are not helpful with questions.

Robins FCU Checking and Savings Review

I've been banking with Robins Federal Credit Union for over 8 years now and have yet to have a single issue in regards my checking and savings accounts deposits and transfers. I receive funding from six different sources throughout every year and have never had an issue with any of my deposits. As far as fees are concerned, I haven't been charged with a single fee for having a checking or savings account, so I'm unsure if fees even exist for having these accounts with Robins Federal. Any time you have a question or concern regarding either of your accounts, Robins is available M-F in person, online or via phone. Their customer service phone department can have long waits during lunch hours, otherwise I typically get through between 2-5 minutes.

Robins FCU Is Great!

My family and I have banked with Robins Federal Credit Union for many many years.  They have always treated us well and addressed any questions / problems we may had.  The service is usually swift, whether you are using the drive through or the walk up teller.  The loan department is amazing, and we've gotten quick approvals when applying for loans.  My favorite part is their website.  It allows us complete account access, with real time information that helps us make critical financial decisions without a lot of research.  We have used this service to track payments / checks / debits, as well as track open loans.  The login is easy and the interface is easily navigated.  It’s not as complicated as some bank software I have used in the past.  I hope they never change, and continue to provide us with great service for years to come.  We’ve been more than impressed with them.