SkyOne Federal Credit Union Reviews

ZERO Star Rating / STAY AWAY !!

I have been lied to(recorded) and they are VERY deceptive / NOT to be trusted ! ! MANY unaswered emails and online banking messages over several months.
They are eager and willing to take your money but they make it very difficult to get it back.
I am in process of filing complaints against skyone with a couple State & Federal agencies. If you have money here , move it to another bank or credit union with better & HONEST customer service.

Waste Of Time

After a hard inquiry on my credit report with a perfect history and 800+ score, SkyOne wanted a copy of my driver's license, a pay slip, and bank statements over email. I will choose another financial institution that values my time and security.

Something Smells Fishy. Avoid.

Applied and passed all the online stuff online. Got whacked by an unannounced credit HARD pull for a SAVINGS membership, no credit desired. Then was told I had to come into branch after new accounts dept. apparently accepted me. Except I live in SoCal nowhere near locations.