T-Mobile Money Reviews

Not Liking T Mobile Money

Posted by: portiers | Oct 14, 2019

I opened this account at the end of Aug. So far I do not like it. I was drawn to it because of the 4.0 only to find the Max is 3k. Ok, so decided to use it as an escrow account. My major Complaints are I cannot connect this account to my main Bank USAA. USAA will not except their Routing number. I can connect to USAA from Mobile Money to Transfer money from my USAA account but not both ways or have to write myself a Check. No problem connecting from other Bank accounts. Thing is when Transferring money from my Accounts, or Depositing a Check into my T Mobile Money Account it is taking more than a week or Two to Credit my Money Account. That’s too Damn long.

This Bank Is A Joke

Posted by: Jonathyn | Oct 2, 2019

Stick to a brick and mortar establishment! If an emergency were to happen, you need quick access to your funds. T Mobile Money, powered by Customers Bank offers a lucrative incentive to sign up of a whopping 4% apy, but ultimately, you end up paying for it in the long run. If you want to deposit money, you literally have to jump through several hoops. Customer service is poor and outsourced.
Not affiliated with T-Mobile, so you cant conduct transactions aside from paying your cellular bill.
My opinion? Not worth it.

T-MOBILE MONEY JOKE!! Don’T Deposit Your Money!

Posted by: Lcrecy | Sep 24, 2019

T-Mobile Money gets YOUR money, puts a hold on your account claiming it’s under fraud review. When I contacted them (because no one ever let me know) to ask why my account was locked, the only answer I received was my account is being reviewed by their fraud department. The second representative that I spoke with claimed that T-Mobile had sent an email to my email address on file, which to this day I’ve not received. I was on vacation and had no warning my account would be locked for 5 days. I ended up stranded with -0- cents in my pocket, no money to purchase fuel, to buy food or finish enjoying my vacation.
I DO NOT and WILL NOT ever recommend T-Mobile Money Banking to anyone! Horrible customer service! Horrible experience and all because they chose to decide to lock my account. By the way, there were no fraudulent purchases or any other fraudulent activity on my account. Bottom line, there was no reason that my account should have been locked.

Do Not Waste Your Time

Posted by: Kita2828 | Jul 24, 2019

Do not sign up with Tmobile Money!!! If your card gets stolen or your account gets hacked, they DO NOT WANT TO GIVE YOUR MONEY BACK! THEY SAY 10 BUSINESS DAYS AND WHEN YOU SUBMIT PAPERWORK. DOES NOT MATTER THEY WILL STILL KEEP YOUR MONEY! ITS NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE! GO SOMEWHERE THAT WILL INSURE THE SAFETY OF YOUR MONEY.... NOT HERE!!!

Aweful Experience And Not Customer Friendly

Posted by: Mthom6430 | Jul 24, 2019

I switched to this bank July 2019 because of the advertisement and I am accustomed to online banking. My nightmare started as soon as I started my journey. I made two attempts to deposit a state payroll check via mobile which were rejected because they claim they could not verify the check although the same information for my direct deposit request was on the check. I in turn deposited the check via mobile and it was available within 24 hours. Because I had already set my new bank up to pay bills I then transferred funds to the bank from another bank which I was later informed would be available in 4 business days. 24 days later and my nightmare is still in full effect. The funds that I externally transferred are still not available, Tmobile has not paid my major bills and my account remain in the negative. I have customer service several times and they have did what I have common sense to which is read line by line my transactions but they cannot tell me why all my Bill's presented have been returned unpaid with funds in the bank. This has been the most unfortunate experience that I have had with a bank. If it wasn't too late to stop the direct deposit for 7/35 and 7/29 I would close this account today but I plan to close it on 7/29 on e my funds hit the bank.

Wish I Would Leave A Negative Rating

Posted by: Jfrost75 | Jul 10, 2019

Deposited a small dollar amount check into my T-Mobile money account and they literally put a 10 business day hold on it and the whole point of this check was to pay off a credit card that my business partner had put charges on and here we are getting dinged by our credit card company now. I'd hate to see the hold they put on deposits on checks from my work....lesson learned for sure never again.

Terrible. Just Terrible.

Posted by: mels23 | Jun 25, 2019

Stick to cellphones. The employees or clearly TMobile do not have a remote understanding of banking. It's as if a fast food company decided to open and run a 5 star restaurant with the notion - food service is food service, if I can run a drive through I can certainly do this. Customer service is awful. The employees do not seem to have a banking background. Again, I think TMobile felt they could take anyone and "teach" them to work in a banking support role - fail. Use it as a savings account is all I could suggest.