I have been searching CD and savings info on banks and credit unions. Unfortunately, it has been very frustrating because few of the sites that list various options provide all or even most of the information I need. That means I have to email or call each institution and ask the same questions of reps who may or may not know what they are talking about. Why can't websites which provide updated CD and savings rates and bank information include:
1. Beneficiaries allowed or not.
2. Can account be funded through ACH transfers.
3. Restrictions on amount of additions or withdrawals at one time.
3. Does account require you maintain other accounts with bank (such as checking).
4. How do you get your funds from a CD at maturity if you don't want to renew.
5. Whether the institution will do a hard or soft pull from the credit bureau(s).
I would love to find a site that provides this important information.