Customers BankCustomers Bank Locations
99 Bridge St
Phoenixville, PA 19460
Customers Bank is headquartered in Phoenixville and is the 12st largest bank in the state of Pennsylvania. It is also the 219st largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1997 and as of March of 2013, it had grown to 283 employees at 15 locations. Customers Bank's money market rates are 82% higher than the national average, and it has a 4-star health rating.
A reader posted the following comment on a Customers Bank new-branch money market special: Hamilton, NJ branch of Customers Bank is offering 2% Money Market Promotional APY through 7/31/11. It is a recently opened branch. The rate is advertise
11-month CD special at Customers Bank (PA, NJ) now 1.40% APY (was 1.50%). No mention of 24-month CD special at bank's website (must have expired). Money Market promotional rate still 1.50% APY.
Following Ken's usual excellent bank reports, I explored Customers Bank to open a CD and they showed an 11 month at 1.50 and a 24 month at 1.75% minimum $500 which Ken had reported. ...but they referred me to their “NY branch” (
Customers Bank continues to offer good deals on CDs and a money market account. The rates have gone down since my December post , but the rates remain competitive. These specials are listed as January ...
- 12/20 - CD and Money Market Specials Continue at Customers Bank for PA & NJ Residents
- 11/4 - 2.00% Money Market Special Continues At Customer Bank In PA & NJ (Forum)
- 11/4 - 2.00% 11-Month CD Special Continues At Customer Bank In PA & NJ (Forum)
- 10/15 - Local 2% APY 11 Month CD And 2% APY Money Market @ Customers Bank (2755) (Forum)
- 10/15 - Local 2% APY 11 Month CD And 2% APY Money Market @ Customers Bank (Forum)
- 9/19 - Short-Term CD and Money Market Specials at Customers Bank for PA & NJ Residents
Savings | Money Market | CD | IRA
Customers Bank Savings Account Rates
Customers Bank Money Market Rates
Customers Bank CD Rates
Customers Bank IRA Rates
Data for Q1 2013
4 out of 5