Free Apple 8 GB iPod Touch Checking Account Promotion at The Bryn Mawr Trust Company in PA
Update: This bank promotion has ended. For those who live in parts of New York, another bank is offering an iPod touch bank promotion that's scheduled to last through 9/30/2010.
The Bryn Mawr Trust Company is having a checking account promotion with a free Apple 8 GB iPod Touch. It requires opening a checking account with a minimum $250 and initiating direct deposit of payroll or government checks. This promotion doesn't seem to be listed at the bank's website. It was mentioned in this SlickDeals thread. I called the bank at 610-525-1700 and confirmed the special. Some details include:
- Offer valid till Feb 28, 2009
- direct deposits of payroll or government checks only
- Two direct deposits must be received by the bank by May 15, 2009
- $250 minimum initial deposit required
- $250 will be reported as interest to IRS
- Account must remain open for 1 year or else you'll be charged $250
- Available at all of their branches
- Required to come into a branch to pick up iPod
Amazon is currently listing the 2nd generation Apple iPod touch 8 GB at $225 and the 1st generation at $250. The CSR didn't know which one would be offered.
The Bryn Mawr Trust Company has branches in the suburbs of Philadelphia. The bank is FDIC insured (FDIC Certificate # 11866).
Banks Mentioned in this Post:
|The Bryn Mawr Trust Company|
Locations: 25 Health Rating:
|Recent Posts: Free Apple 32 GB iPod Touch Checking Account Promotion at The Bryn Mawr Trust ...|