Several of the banks of the Metropolitan Bank Group are offering up to a $75 bonus. Here's what is required to receive the full $75:
- $25 for a new savings account by 3/22/10
- $25 when you add direct deposit of $100 or more by 4/28/10
- $25 for automatic transfers between the checking and savings using online banking by 4/28/10
One of the banks in the Metropolitan Bank Group (a bank holding company) with this promo is Archer Bank, and it has the details at its promotions page. Its Statement Savings Account has a minimum balance of $200 to avoid a monthly fee. Its free checking account has no monthly fees.
The other banks in the Metropolitan Bank Group with this same promo include:
- Archer Bank (FDIC Cert. # 18625)
- Chicago Community Bank (FDIC Cert. # 14267)
- Citizens Community Bank (FDIC Cert. # 16641)
- North Community Bank (FDIC Cert. # 20624)
- Northwest Community Bank (FDIC Cert. # 58575)
- Plaza Bank (FDIC Cert. # 18055)
- The First Commercial Bank (FDIC Cert. # 14688)
All of the above banks are in the Chicago Metro area. Refer to the banks' websites for the branch locations. It appears a branch visit is required to open the accounts.
Credit for the find goes to markber who posted it at this iBankDesign thread