First Choice Bank Reviews

Great Service, Great Bank!

Posted by: yellowT | Nov 13, 2012

I love this bank!  I love the people who work at the Alhambra, Ca. office.  They are considerate, generous, and very respectful of their clients.

Customers are considered partners in their success!  No wonder they have successfully opened their Rowland Heights branch recently and will be opening their Anaheim branch soon!!!  And these happening at a time when small community banks are supposedly having a hard time.

First Choice Bank is doing something that's surely right!

Offer Competitive Cd Rate And Low Banking Fees

Posted by: yanwendy | Nov 9, 2012

just wanted to share that First Choice bank offers a wide variety of competitive CD rates,

low banking fees, very personalize and customer oriented services, and offers home loan mortgages as well,

just one stop and you can find all your banking need, no hassles......it's great!!!

Great Personalized Service

Posted by: schander52 | Nov 9, 2012

I have been banking with First Choice Bank for nearly four years. The great customer service thatI receive there every time makes me go back there again and again. I am greeted with a smile and my work is attended to promptly and courteously in a professional manner. The Bank offers very attractive rates on deposits and has recently started to offer Mortgage loans also. I recommend everyone to try this Bank. Great Bank, Great People to Work With! S Chander

Review-First Choice Bank

Posted by: RITAWU | Nov 8, 2012

First choice bank offers competitive interest rate and excellent customer service.  You can trust them.  I never had any problems with this bank.  I have recommended this bank to my friends.  Everyone likes this bank’s service and rate.

Rita W

Review - First Choice Bank

Posted by: WinnieC | Nov 8, 2012

First Choice Bank offers very competitive interest rates. I'm banking with their Alhambra Branch, their Manager as well as all other staffs are very friendly and their service is excellent.

WinnieC

Great And Friendly Bank

Posted by: HenryL | Nov 8, 2012

First Choice Bank employees always provide good service whether in person or on the phone. They are always friendly and helpful. I have never had any problems or bad experiences with this bank. I love their fantastic interest rates for both CDs and money market accounts. I would recommend this bank to everyone.

BAD,BAD,BAD,BAD,BAD,BAD,BAD,BAD,SERVICE.....

Posted by: eduvierick | Oct 4, 2012

SERVICE this bank don't even know what service mean late,late,late,answers,and no explication at all...