National Bank of Arizona Reviews

It’S An Alright Bank

I have had this bank for a little while now, the people at the physical bank location are really nice but the actual bank itself sucks, I have spent some money on medical expenses and my account is supposed to reject any payments if I don’t have money, well, the NBAZ app told me I had about $14 or so in my account after all the medical stuff, now I’m down to -$27 and I haven’t spent a single penny, I’m so confused on how the heck I went negetive when I didn’t spend anything, probably the worst bank for letting you know as well, I am definitely switching to a different bank because this one sucks at doing their job, so I am going to one that I will be able to trust

Checking Account

Hi I’ve had a a checking my account for about two months. I’m new to AZ been here for about a year. Have had numerous banks in the past. This is by FAR THE WORST BANK IVE EVER DELT WITH. Thought I was doing good by banking either a local bank but i was terribly wrong. I’ve havent had two weeks where there hasn’t been an issue. From not depositing checks to not depositing cash that was received over the counter to 3 overdraft fees combined in one. The customer service is by far the worst. Took 2 days to receive a phone call back for an overdraft fee problem that they couldn’t figure out but says it was an user(my fault) error. When the branch manager called she said “are you venting or just want it reversed” when I was discussing all the problems I’ve had since I’ve open the account. She tried to make me sound dumb like I’ve never had an account before but that’s false cuz I’ve had accounts since I was able to drive(15) n now I’m 30. This will not be the only review i write because this is by far the WORST bank. STAY AWAY!!!

Non Existent Support After Hours - Unable To Reset Online Banking Password

NBAZ is part of Zion's Bancorp, a regional bank that is in 5 or 6 states. They badly want to appear as convenient as the Big Boy banks, but with a local feel. But woe to anyone who needs bank assistance after hours, they do not man their phone lines after hours, or on the weekends. A bank must have 24 hour support in a world as tech advanced as the one we are in. To hear on the recording "call back during business hours " is absurd. I could call the branch during business hours, what earthly use is a call center that is not there when you need it - namely when the bank is not open? The branches also are not open Saturdays, so if you need help on a three day weekend you will find yourself royally screwed. This is the uncomfortable position I find myself today - needing to reset my online banking password In order to transfer funds to cover the check I wrote yesterday. The password reset function online does not work and directs me to call customer service. Hence this review! NBAZ is finding itself increasingly irrelevant today, won't be long I'm sure before they are gobbled up by a real bank. A quick perusal of their business and personal online banking offerings will quickly show you why. Antiquated. We are witnessing the death throes of an institution in identity crisis, RIP.

Be Smart..Find A Different Leader

Bad communication...leader would not call us back based on caller ID. Did not have any regards to the compliance to the closing date on the Purchase Contract They must be under staffed or the staff in loan processing/underwriting have little experience.

Horrible Hidden Fees

$102.00 in hidden fees in 5 days.