The Brand Banking Company Reviews

Sold To Wells Fargo Before 1St Payment

After a painfully long closing process with very little communication from lender- our loan was sold to Wells Fargo prior to the 1st payment due date; something the lender assured us would not happen.

Great Bank, Great Staff!

I have never had anything but exceptional service with this bank. I started with one acct. and had such great experiences, I decided to move over additional accts. The staff is so friendly and really try to make things easier on you. I enjoy going into a small bank, knowing the staff and entrusting them to have your best interest in mind.

Great Job Brand

Posted by: davidgajda | Feb 3, 2013

I recently opened a mortgage through Brand Bank this past year and I had a very pleasant experience. My mortgage officer Jim Chizek took great care of me throughout the entire process. So a few months ago when it came time for me to open a business checking account, it only made sense for me to open it at Brand Bank. I also transferred my personal checking account from Bank of America as well to Brand Bank for the higher level of customer service. Now I have a total of three accounts that I have opened at Brand Bank and I could not be happier.

Thank you Brand Bank.

Great Local Business

Brand bank is a friendly, local business where the staff believes in your dreams as much as you do.  I went to them for help in funding my business several years ago and they took a chance on me. It paid off, and I have had many business dealings with them through out the years. They have always been professional, courteous and treated myself and my spouse with respect. I would never consider using anyone else for my business banking needs.

Superior Customer Service

Posted by: lha | Jan 18, 2013

We use Brand Bank for most of our organization's banking needs and are very pleased with extremely helpful and responsive staff at the Crogan Street branch.  Having a local bank that can provide customized service for a variety of our complex financial needs helps our organization's efficiency and allows us to provide best quality service to our customers.

I LOVE THIS BANK!

Posted by: LtFlower | Jan 17, 2013

I opened my business account with Brand Bank and I have never had any difficulties with them at all. The employees are professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Choosing this bank was the best decision I made for my business.

Great Customer Service!

I actually have two bank accts, one with a B of A, and one at Brand. The friendly and accommodating service at Brand easily trumps that of B of A, and keeps me coming back to Brand Bank. To many more years with Brand. A++Thanks!

Great Place To Have Your Money When Traveling Abroad.

Two years ago I started spending a lot of my time in europe and after being at one of the large banks I decided to switch too my local bank (TBBC) so I could have more personal service.  Best decision I made for my travels. I've never had any trouble with my credit cards or getting ahold of my cash when I need it. I just had to let them know I was traveling, for my own security ofcourse. Once I had my credit card hijacked online in Amsterdam but I just called them and they took care of it. Got me back my $100 that were stolen and a week later had me a new credit card.

Love Brandbank!

I have accounts at three different banks and the experience I have had at Brankbank beats them all!  Customer service is always friendly and ready to help me.  I get all the services of a big bank but with the small town feeling.

I WILL NEVER REFER ANYONE THAT I LOVE TO THIS BANK! EVER

I HAVE HAD THE MOST HUMILIATING EXPERIENCE WITH THIS BANK THIS WEEK. I HAVE HAD AN AUTO LOAN WITH THIS BANK FOR 5 YEARS NOW. MY BEGINING BALANCE WAS 25,000 NOW THAT I AM DOWN TO ABOUT 4,800 THEY ARE TRYING TO TREAT ME LIKE KRAPP! I HAD A PAYMENY ARRANGEMENT MADE WITH THE COLLECTIONS DEPARTMENT, ON A CERTAIN DAY. WHICH I HELD UP THAT AGREEMENT KNOWING THAT IF I BECAME DELIQUENT THERE WOULD BE POSSIBLE THREATS OF REPOSSESSION. SO I HAD MY PAYMENT WHEN PROMISED. HOW ABOUT 3 DAYS LATER THE REPO MAN SHOW'S UP AT MY DOOR AT 10:00 PM TO GET MY VEHICLE. I'M LOOKING LIKE SCOOBY DOO! I TOLD THE MAN THERE MUST BE SOME MISTAKE THAT MY ACCOUNT HAD BEEN PAID.HE HAD NO PAPER WORK TO SHOW ME ANYTHING. HE PROCEEDED TO ASK IF ANYTHING I NEEDED TO GET OUT OF MY VEHICLE, I SAID YES THERES PLENTY. SO I SAID LET ME GET MY SHOES AND HOUSE COAT AND I'LL BE OUT. LESS THAN A MINUTE I WENT OUTSIDE HE WAS ALREADY GONE WITH MY VEHICLE. CALLED THE BANK THE NEXT MORNING, TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER, HAD TO LEAVE A MESSAGE. TO ONLY RECIEVE A CALL FROM THE PERSON MY ARRANGEMENT WAS MADE WITH. BOTTOM LINE IS HIS SYSTEM AND THE SAME BANK SYSYTEM I MADE THE PAYMENT AT ARE THE SAME BANK BUT HE SAYS THEY ARE NOT ON THE SAME SYSTEM. AND BECAUSE HE TOLD ME TO CALL HIM WHEN I MADE THE PAYMENT AND I TOTTALLY FORGOT BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO MAKE SURE I HAVE MY PAYMENT THERE ON TIME, HE SAYS MY TRUCK WILL REMAIN IN REPO STATUS. NEEDLESS TO SAY I AM WORKING WITH AN ATTORNEY! THIS WAS SO WRONG! GOING ON 3 DAYS WITH NO CAR. THINK TWICE ABOUT THIS BANK PLEASE! I HAVE BEEN FROM THE TOP LEAVING MESSAGES FOR THE SR. VICE PRESIDENT STILL WAITING ON A RETURN CALL.

I Think Brand Bank And Chandler New Hope Llc Are In Violation Of Predetory Lending Practices

Posted by: Anonymous | Aug 18, 2012

I have never heard of a bank buying a loan from a builder and then selling the loan back to the builder so that the builder is now the mortgage lender. This has happened between these two on numerous occasions.