The Brand Banking Company Reviews

Customer Relationi

Posted by: Al Baum | Nov 13, 2014

I made the mistake of going into the Buford Branch for the first time. I need some change for some large bills and it is the closest to my office. They refused to make change and told me that only if I opened an account could I use that service.

We have several banks we do business with and keep 6 figures in them. ONE THING FOR SURE.

IT WON'T BE AT BRANDBANK

Sold To Wells Fargo Before 1St Payment

After a painfully long closing process with very little communication from lender- our loan was sold to Wells Fargo prior to the 1st payment due date; something the lender assured us would not happen.

Great Bank, Great Staff!

I have never had anything but exceptional service with this bank. I started with one acct. and had such great experiences, I decided to move over additional accts. The staff is so friendly and really try to make things easier on you. I enjoy going into a small bank, knowing the staff and entrusting them to have your best interest in mind.

Great Job Brand

Posted by: davidgajda | Feb 3, 2013

I recently opened a mortgage through Brand Bank this past year and I had a very pleasant experience. My mortgage officer Jim Chizek took great care of me throughout the entire process. So a few months ago when it came time for me to open a business checking account, it only made sense for me to open it at Brand Bank. I also transferred my personal checking account from Bank of America as well to Brand Bank for the higher level of customer service. Now I have a total of three accounts that I have opened at Brand Bank and I could not be happier.

Thank you Brand Bank.

Great Local Business

Brand bank is a friendly, local business where the staff believes in your dreams as much as you do.  I went to them for help in funding my business several years ago and they took a chance on me. It paid off, and I have had many business dealings with them through out the years. They have always been professional, courteous and treated myself and my spouse with respect. I would never consider using anyone else for my business banking needs.

Superior Customer Service

Posted by: lha | Jan 18, 2013

We use Brand Bank for most of our organization's banking needs and are very pleased with extremely helpful and responsive staff at the Crogan Street branch.  Having a local bank that can provide customized service for a variety of our complex financial needs helps our organization's efficiency and allows us to provide best quality service to our customers.

I LOVE THIS BANK!

Posted by: LtFlower | Jan 17, 2013

I opened my business account with Brand Bank and I have never had any difficulties with them at all. The employees are professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Choosing this bank was the best decision I made for my business.

Great Customer Service!

I actually have two bank accts, one with a B of A, and one at Brand. The friendly and accommodating service at Brand easily trumps that of B of A, and keeps me coming back to Brand Bank. To many more years with Brand. A++Thanks!

Great Place To Have Your Money When Traveling Abroad.

Two years ago I started spending a lot of my time in europe and after being at one of the large banks I decided to switch too my local bank (TBBC) so I could have more personal service.  Best decision I made for my travels. I've never had any trouble with my credit cards or getting ahold of my cash when I need it. I just had to let them know I was traveling, for my own security ofcourse. Once I had my credit card hijacked online in Amsterdam but I just called them and they took care of it. Got me back my $100 that were stolen and a week later had me a new credit card.

Love Brandbank!

I have accounts at three different banks and the experience I have had at Brankbank beats them all!  Customer service is always friendly and ready to help me.  I get all the services of a big bank but with the small town feeling.

I WILL NEVER REFER ANYONE THAT I LOVE TO THIS BANK! EVER

I HAVE HAD THE MOST HUMILIATING EXPERIENCE WITH THIS BANK THIS WEEK. I HAVE HAD AN AUTO LOAN WITH THIS BANK FOR 5 YEARS NOW. MY BEGINING BALANCE WAS 25,000 NOW THAT I AM DOWN TO ABOUT 4,800 THEY ARE TRYING TO TREAT ME LIKE KRAPP! I HAD A PAYMENY ARRANGEMENT MADE WITH THE COLLECTIONS DEPARTMENT, ON A CERTAIN DAY. WHICH I HELD UP THAT AGREEMENT KNOWING THAT IF I BECAME DELIQUENT THERE WOULD BE POSSIBLE THREATS OF REPOSSESSION. SO I HAD MY PAYMENT WHEN PROMISED. HOW ABOUT 3 DAYS LATER THE REPO MAN SHOW'S UP AT MY DOOR AT 10:00 PM TO GET MY VEHICLE. I'M LOOKING LIKE SCOOBY DOO! I TOLD THE MAN THERE MUST BE SOME MISTAKE THAT MY ACCOUNT HAD BEEN PAID.HE HAD NO PAPER WORK TO SHOW ME ANYTHING. HE PROCEEDED TO ASK IF ANYTHING I NEEDED TO GET OUT OF MY VEHICLE, I SAID YES THERES PLENTY. SO I SAID LET ME GET MY SHOES AND HOUSE COAT AND I'LL BE OUT. LESS THAN A MINUTE I WENT OUTSIDE HE WAS ALREADY GONE WITH MY VEHICLE. CALLED THE BANK THE NEXT MORNING, TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER, HAD TO LEAVE A MESSAGE. TO ONLY RECIEVE A CALL FROM THE PERSON MY ARRANGEMENT WAS MADE WITH. BOTTOM LINE IS HIS SYSTEM AND THE SAME BANK SYSYTEM I MADE THE PAYMENT AT ARE THE SAME BANK BUT HE SAYS THEY ARE NOT ON THE SAME SYSTEM. AND BECAUSE HE TOLD ME TO CALL HIM WHEN I MADE THE PAYMENT AND I TOTTALLY FORGOT BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO MAKE SURE I HAVE MY PAYMENT THERE ON TIME, HE SAYS MY TRUCK WILL REMAIN IN REPO STATUS. NEEDLESS TO SAY I AM WORKING WITH AN ATTORNEY! THIS WAS SO WRONG! GOING ON 3 DAYS WITH NO CAR. THINK TWICE ABOUT THIS BANK PLEASE! I HAVE BEEN FROM THE TOP LEAVING MESSAGES FOR THE SR. VICE PRESIDENT STILL WAITING ON A RETURN CALL.

I Think Brand Bank And Chandler New Hope Llc Are In Violation Of Predetory Lending Practices

Posted by: Anonymous | Aug 18, 2012

I have never heard of a bank buying a loan from a builder and then selling the loan back to the builder so that the builder is now the mortgage lender. This has happened between these two on numerous occasions.

The financial institution, product, and APY (Annual Percentage Yield) data displayed on this website is gathered from various sources and may not reflect all of the offers available in your region. Although we strive to provide the most accurate data possible, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The content displayed is for general information purposes only; always verify account details and availability with the financial institution before opening an account. Contact feedback@depositaccounts.com to report inaccurate info or to request offers be included in this website. We are not affiliated with the financial institutions included in this website.