12777 High Bluff Drive #100
San Diego, CA 92130
UFB Direct slashed the rate of its savings and money market accounts making these unappealing for savers. The rate on both accounts fell from 0.80% to 0.20%. This surprised me since it appeared the ra ...
Talk about a dramatic drop: the MMA Checking account was at .8 until yesterday. Now it's at .20.
UFB Direct once again cut its money market rate. The yield fell from 0.95% to 0.80% APY. The money market account now has the same rate as the Airline Rewards Savings Account. In both cases, UFB Direc ...
Less than a month since the last rate cut, UFB Direct once again cut its money market rate. The yield fell from 1.05% to 0.95% on Monday. It was only 8 weeks ago when this money market account had its ...
- 10/10 - UFB Direct Money Market Rate Droped To %1.05 (Forum)
- 9/5 - UFB Direct Cuts Money Market Rate - Best Option for Savers?
- 9/4 - MM Rate Slashed At UFB effective 09/04/2012 (Forum)
- 8/6 - Another Money Market Rate Hike at UFB Direct
- 6/26 - UFB Direct Raises Money Market Account Rate
- 5/30 - UFB Direct Launches Money Market Savings Account with a Top Rate
- 2/28 - Another Rate Cut At UFB Direct - 0.85% To 0.80% (Forum)
- 2/23 - Another Rate Cut at UFB Direct - Lessons for Rate Chasers?
- 2/13 - UFB Savings Droped Yet Again From 0.95% Down To 0.90%. Switching To Mybankingdirect Or Amtrustdirect. (Forum)
- 2/7 - UFB Airline Rewards Savings Droped Again From 1.05% Down To 0.95%. (Forum)
- 2/1 - UFB Direct Savings Account Yield Falls From 1.10% To 1.05% (Forum)
- 1/18 - Rate Cut at UFB Direct - Savings Account Strategies in Today's Environment?
- 1/18 - UFB Direct Rate Drop From 1.30 To 1.10 (Forum)
- 12/1 - Verifying Your Internet Bank Deposits are FDIC Insured
- 9/16 - Nation's Top Savings Account Rate at Bank of Internet's UFB Direct
- 8/4 - Bank of Internet's New Airline Miles Rewards Savings & Checking Accounts
Savings | Money Market
UFB Direct Savings Account Rates
UFB Direct Money Market Rates
Data for Q4 2012
4 out of 5