Commerce Bank is offering up to $100 for opening its myRewards Checking Account and using several of its services. You can also earn up to $100 each year with a myRewards Savings Account. This does require some work to earn the full bonus, and you have to be careful to avoid monthly fees. The bank's myRewards promotion page has the full details. Below is the list of activities with their bonus amounts:
- $20 - Direct deposit twice in the first three months. $20 for each new one added.
- $5 - Automatic payments that come from your account twice in the first three months. $5 for each new one added.
- $10 - Online bill pay
- $15 - Mobile Banking - Access your Online Banking account at commercebank.mobi from your mobile device a minimum of three times a month during your first three months
- $5 - Email alerts
- $10 - Use the Visa Check Card ten times in one month (during the first three months you have your account)
- $10 - Open a new savings account with at least $250
- $25 - Open a new Premium Money Market with at least $1,000
- $10 - ATM deposit - Make 3 deposits at a Commerce ATM within the first three months
The myRewards Checking has a $7 monthly fee, but it can be waived with at least one single direct deposit of $500 or more during the month OR combined balance of $1,500 or more in Commerce checking, savings and money market accounts.
Savings Account Promotion
The myRewards Savings Account allows you to make up to $100 a year by making deposits or automatic transfers into the savings account. The bank's savings calculator shows how much you can earn. With 10 $5 deposits a month into two myReward Savings Accounts, a $100 reward can be earned on the 12th month.
They have an online application, but it appears you have to live in their market area. Commerce Bank branches are located in Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma and Colorado.
Commerce Bank is a sizable bank with $18.85 billion in assets. It's the largest bank with headquarters in Missouri. Please refer to our financial overview of Commerce Bank for more details. The bank has been a FDIC member since 1984 (FDIC Certificate # 24998).