United Community Bank (GA) Reviews

Don't Do Business With United Community Bank

I was so misrepresented bank I have ever worked with. They lured me in as a customer and did not do one thing they said they would . I would never suggest anyone doing business with this bank. I closed everone of my accounts within 6 months.

Your Local Bank

The bank does fine on service, but i'm still leery of where they've been financially, and it's a tad too early to put everything there. The health rating system provided by depositaccounts.com is a very good indicator, but it's not everything. Do your homework.....

Customer Service

United Community Bank is the best bank in the area!!! This bank has the best customer service I have ever encountered! I would recommend anyone to this bank, I tell everyone I come in contact with that UCBI can serve them the best!

PISS POOR BANKING !!!!

This is a very poorly operated bank, they also have nice new buildings and have raised or added new fees to customer services to pay for all the new buildings. I have banked here for about one year and have moved all business here, a big mistake on my part. They are poorly trained, and will open your accounts wrong and then you have to deal with so called customer service. The online banking is a joke even when it works, good luck with that.

AWFUL BANK

The biggest waste of time was opening an account at this bank. It's horrible. They are underhanded and dirty, and don't respect any of the people they do business with.

Preditory Lender - Buyer Beware

We had a mortgage loan with this bank and ran into financial difficulty a couple of years ago. We fell behind and then secured more income and made an offer to the bank to let us pick up the payments and put the past due payments on the end of the loan. They decided to foreclose instead.

They then reported the loan as outstanding every month (even after selling the property) until several phone calls. They then corrected the posting to "foreclosure", but extended the life on this negative rating by one year by their incorrect reporting for a year. They are still showing a balance due to the credit bureau.

The promise to rectify, they promise to call back. These are all lies!