High-Yield Reward Checking Account at Mutual First Federal Credit Union in Nebraska - Local Only
Update 10/12/2010: The top rate increased from 4.01% to 4.15% APY, but the balance cap fell from $25K to $15K.
- 4.15% APY on balances up to $15,000
- 0.50% APY on the portion of the balance over $15,000
- 0.10% base rate if qualifications are not met
- ATM fee refunds nationwide without limit
The monthly requirements include:
- 12 debit card purchases
- 1 direct deposit or ACH debit
- Receive e-statements
Additional features of the account regardless of the monthly requirements include:
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
Credit union membership is open to those who live, work, worship or attend school in the Omaha metro area. Please refer to the credit union's membership page for the full details.
The credit union is federally insured by the NCUA (Charter # 24540).
Thanks to the reader who emailed me news of this reward checking account.
Other Reward Checking Accounts
To find reward checking accounts in other areas of the nation or to learn more about these accounts, please refer to my High Yield Checking website.
- 10/01/10: 4.15% APY up to $15K; 0.50% over; 0.10% base
- 06/24/09: 4.01% APY up to $25K; 1.01% over; 0.10% base
Banks Mentioned in this Post:
|Mutual First Federal Credit Union|
|Recent Posts: Top 39-Month CD and Reward Checking Rates at Mutual 1st Federal Credit Union i...|